"All The Butlers" Ahn Jung-hwan "As a player, High-intensity interval Training Training Trousers to Honeydew."

All The Butlers Ahn Jung-hwan recalled his time as a player.Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master on SBS All The Butlers which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.On this day, Yang said, We were too hard, but it would have been harder when we were players.Cha Eun-woo, who heard this, was surprised, saying, I literally got tired.I cant smell it, I cant feel it, I cant feel any smell, hearing, or anything, said Ahn Jung-hwan.

All The Butlers' Ahn Jung-hwan recalled his time as a player.

Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as master on SBS All The Butlers' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

On this day, Yang said, "We were too hard, but it would have been harder when we were players."

Cha Eun-woo, who heard this, was surprised, saying, "I literally got tired."

“I can’t smell it, I can’t feel it, I can’t feel any smell, hearing, or anything,” said Ahn Jung-hwan.