Ahn Jung-hwan "I hated Taiei Kin, selfish as a player" candid Confessions (All The Butlers)

Ahn Jung-hwan has been honest about his career as he prepares teamwork training for All The Butlers members.Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as a new master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 9th.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan conducted an experiment to confirm the teamwork of All The Butlers members.In the process, Ahn Jung-hwan was asked how he was playing, and he said, I was a very selfish person when I was a player.I have changed into such training, he said, laughing.Before the full-scale training, Ahn Jung-hwan held a wash ceremony.The ceremony was a wash of water to each other, paired with Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo.The four of them seemed to have difficulty in their partner.Lee Seung-gi said of Yang Se-hyeong, I am extroverted and my brother is quietly shy and serious.Kim Dong-Hyun also commented on Cha Eun-woo, The age difference is the most.I think there is a little difficulty when I talk to him, Cha Eun-woo said. Donghyun has never done anything with his brother.I thought it might be awkward, he said.For a while, the four people gave each other a tax break and shared a strange sympathy.Ahn Jung-hwan told the closer All The Butlers members that they would be together in a group of two people all day.All training has been playing in the national team, he said.In particular, Ahn Jung-hwan said: I hated Taiei Kin very much; his brother was a defender and I was an striker.I did not want to see my face because I was injured in a tackle.  However, I was close to the teamwork training in one goal of the national team. After the ceremony, a group of two dribble training was followed. The group of two training was upgraded.Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi felt each others breathing and comrades.Ahn Jung-hwan said of the two-man group dribbling training, Every time I did this, I wanted to coach Hiddink.It is deliberately attached to the same position players, or it is attached to the poor people.I used to put a tall person and a small person on purpose, he said. This is training to fill in the shortage of colleagues.There was also a long-distance cooperative race: a pair of two, one person, and then a run.Yang Se-hyeong performed the race, praising and cheering Lee Seung-gi, while Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo finished the race with proper consideration.But the victory went to Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Ahn Jung-hwan has been honest about his career as he prepares teamwork training for All The Butlers members.Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as a new master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 9th.On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan conducted an experiment to confirm the teamwork of All The Butlers members.In the process, Ahn Jung-hwan was asked how he was playing, and he said, I was a very selfish person when I was a player.I have changed into such training, he said, laughing.Before the full-scale training, Ahn Jung-hwan held a wash ceremony.The ceremony was a wash of water to each other, paired with Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo.The four of them seemed to have difficulty in their partner.Lee Seung-gi said of Yang Se-hyeong, I am extroverted and my brother is quietly shy and serious.Kim Dong-Hyun also commented on Cha Eun-woo, The age difference is the most.I think there is a little difficulty when I talk to him, Cha Eun-woo said. Donghyun has never done anything with his brother.I thought it might be awkward, he said.For a while, the four people gave each other a tax break and shared a strange sympathy.Ahn Jung-hwan told the closer All The Butlers members that they would be together in a group of two people all day.All training has been playing in the national team, he said.In particular, Ahn Jung-hwan said: I hated Taiei Kin very much; his brother was a defender and I was an striker.I did not want to see my face because I was injured in a tackle.  However, I was close to the teamwork training in one goal of the national team. After the ceremony, a group of two dribble training was followed. The group of two training was upgraded.Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi felt each others breathing and comrades.Ahn Jung-hwan said of the two-man group dribbling training, Every time I did this, I wanted to coach Hiddink.It is deliberately attached to the same position players, or it is attached to the poor people.I used to put a tall person and a small person on purpose, he said. This is training to fill in the shortage of colleagues.There was also a long-distance cooperative race: a pair of two, one person, and then a run.Yang Se-hyeong performed the race, praising and cheering Lee Seung-gi, while Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo finished the race with proper consideration.But the victory went to Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Ahn Jung-hwan has been honest about his career as he prepares teamwork Training for All The Butlers' members.

Ahn Jung-hwan appeared as a new master on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 9th. On this day, Ahn Jung-hwan conducted an experiment to confirm the teamwork of All The Butlers' members.

In the process, Ahn Jung-hwan was asked how he was playing, and he said, "I was a very selfish person when I was a player. I have changed into such Training, "he said, laughing.

Before the full-scale Training, Ahn Jung-hwan held a wash ceremony. The ceremony was a wash of water to each other, paired with Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo. The four of them seemed to have difficulty in their partner.

Lee Seung-gi said of Yang Se-hyeong, "I am extroverted and my brother is quietly shy and serious." Kim Dong-Hyun also commented on Cha Eun-woo, "The age difference is the most. I think there is a little difficulty when I talk to him, "Cha Eun-woo said." Donghyun has never done anything with his brother. I thought it might be awkward," he said.

For a while, the four people gave each other a tax break and shared a strange sympathy. Ahn Jung-hwan told the closer All The Butlers' members that they would be together in a group of two people all day. "All Training has been playing in the national team," he said.

In particular, Ahn Jung-hwan said: "I hated Taiei Kin very much; his brother was a defender and I was an striker. I did not want to see my face because I was injured in a tackle. "" However, I was close to the teamwork Training in one goal of the national team. "

After the ceremony, a group of two dribble Training was followed. The group of two Training was upgraded. Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi felt each other's breathing and comrades.

Ahn Jung-hwan said of the two-man group dribbling Training, "Every time I did this, I wanted to coach Hiddink. It is deliberately attached to the same position players, or it is attached to the poor people. "I used to put a tall person and a small person on purpose," he said. "This is Training to fill in the shortage of colleagues.

There was also a long-distance cooperative Race: a pair of two, one person, and then a run. Yang Se-hyeong performed the Race, praising and cheering Lee Seung-gi, while Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo finished the Race with proper consideration. But the victory went to Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen