A loved one aspect during the release of the Yoo Jae-Suk couple fight anecdote "The owner of the house is Na Kyung Eun"

Seoul = = Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Euns couple fight anecdotes will be released.In SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung Lee Yong-jin appeared and conducted a love consultation with the members based on the actual story of viewers.During a recent recording, during a love consultation, Sung Si-kyung asked, Is Jae-seok fighting for you? I do not think he will fight?Yoo Jae-Suk said, There is a dispute.Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, When I get married, I fight for a little thing, said, I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold.The members asked, How does the fight end last? And Yoo Jae-Suk passed on wise coping methods and know-how.The owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun, and surrendered, and it is the back door that showed the A loved one aspect properly.

Seoul = = Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Eun's couple fight anecdotes will be released.

In SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 23rd, Sung Si-kyung Lee Yong-jin appeared and conducted a love consultation with the members based on the actual story of viewers.

During a recent recording, during a love consultation, Sung Si-kyung asked, "Is Jae-seok fighting for you? I do not think he will fight?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "There is a dispute." Yoo Jae-Suk, who had previously agreed with Ji Suk-jin, "When I get married, I fight for a little thing," said, "I wanted to open the window because it was hot when I was at home, but my wife said it was cold."

The members asked, "How does the fight end last?" And Yoo Jae-Suk passed on wise coping methods and know-how. "The owner of this house is Na Kyung Eun," and surrendered, and it is the back door that showed the A loved one aspect properly.