Shin Bong-sun, Cognac After Surgical mask, the veil-like nose is as beautiful as the breathless beauty.

Cognac Midian Shin Bong-sun flaunted a burly CognacShin Bong-sun posted a picture on his SNS on the 31st, saying he was in conversation.The photo shows the side of Shin Bong-sun looking at his dog, and his nose and nose overwhelm the Sight.In particular, at the MBC Point of omniscient Interference in 2019, Shin Bong-sun said, Now there are cartilage and ribs in my Cognac. Cognac Surgical mask and Cognac were swollen.I got Cognac like a mermaid and lost my job. I did not want to do it again, but one day Cognac started to get in trouble and I got back. As such, the netizens were surprised that they had a resurgical mask effect, and continued to admire the beautiful side.Shin Bong-sun is actively performing through Celeb five and various entertainment.=

Cognac Midian Shin Bong-sun flaunted a burly Cognac

Shin Bong-sun posted a picture on his SNS on the 31st, saying he was "in conversation".

The photo shows the side of Shin Bong-sun looking at his dog, and his nose and nose overwhelm the Sight.

In particular, at the MBC 'Point of omniscient Interference' in 2019, Shin Bong-sun said, "Now there are cartilage and ribs in my Cognac." Cognac Surgical mask and Cognac were swollen. I got Cognac like a mermaid and lost my job. I did not want to do it again, but one day Cognac started to get in trouble and I got back. "

As such, the netizens were surprised that they had a reSurgical mask effect, and continued to admire the beautiful side.

Shin Bong-sun is actively performing through Celeb five and various entertainment.

=