Seo Ye-ji Gut? 'Play and Drama' Staff Testimony

Staff Gut allegations have been added to numerous controversies surrounding Actor Seo Ye-ji.While criticism of his personality has been posted, a new staff has emerged that refutes it in front of him, and it is continuing to be on the online market.On the 14th, an online community bulletin board posted an article entitled Actor Seo Ye-ji personality Disclosure, Staff who worked together.Staff, who wrote the article, Captain said he worked with Seo Ye-ji in the past, and gave evidence of the events cue sheet and posters containing the autograph of Seo Ye-ji.He captained that Seo Ye-ji cursed Staff at the scene, and blew smoke on his face, causing him to pounce.He also described the Gut situation in detail, saying that Staff had scolded Candy to drunk to work for Actor when he ate Candy to chase sleepiness, and that he had checked whether Seo Ye-ji had his photos in the background of his cell phone and forced him to join the fan club.Its so disgusting. Pretend to be good, and if Eagle is going to explain it, I would like to explain the actions he did to the Staffs logically.In addition, another Staff appeared to defend this article.I felt good because I was in a good mood for the first time, he said. I trampled on the personality of the staff who worked together and made a threatening comment every time I quit.Later, another Staff emerged that unfolded the opposite Captain to this Disclosure article.This staff, who has worked with Seo Ye-ji for five years in the past, said, I often thank the Seo Ye-ji who I know for suffering together, and I used to say hello to my parents who are not easy to do. He said.He also presented several photos of him with Seo Ye-ji and presented evidence.Another Staff also appeared, saying, Seo Ye-ji is one of the best memories I have ever met in the entertainment industry for 13 years. It is a honest and erratic personality.I do not talk openly, I do not say bad things or cut Staff rice lines. Seo Ye-ji has traveled abroad with Staff for 20 million won, and he has been doing a gift and has been well-preserved. It is different from the actors who treat staff servants.Especially, this last staff also said, There is an unfair story in the background, Kim Jung-hyun, who made the public buzz.I wait and believe that the truth will be revealed someday. The truth does not sink. I can not see the staff who have been working with Seo Ye-ji by their mistakes and have been troubled to tell the story, he said in a strong tone.Seo Ye-ji has not made a stand on the staffs Disclosure.

Staff Gut allegations have been added to numerous controversies surrounding Actor Seo Ye-ji. While criticism of his personality has been posted, a new Staff has emerged that refutes it in front of him, and it is continuing to be on the online market.

On the 14th, an online community bulletin board posted an article entitled 'Actor Seo Ye-ji personality Disclosure, Staff who worked together'.

Staff, who wrote the article, Captain said he worked with Seo Ye-ji in the past, and gave evidence of the event's cue sheet and posters containing the autograph of Seo Ye-ji. He Captained that Seo Ye-ji cursed Staff at the scene, and blew smoke on his face, causing him to pounce.

He also described the Gut situation in detail, saying that Staff had scolded Candy to "drunk to work for Actor" when he ate Candy to chase sleepiness, and that he had checked whether Seo Ye-ji had his photos in the background of his cell phone and forced him to join the fan club. "It's so disgusting. Pretend to be good, and if Eagle is going to explain it, I would like to explain the actions he did to the Staffs logically."

In addition, another Staff appeared to defend this article. "I felt good because I was in a good mood for the first time," he said. "I trampled on the personality of the Staff who worked together and made a threatening comment every time I quit."

Later, another Staff emerged that unfolded the opposite Captain to this Disclosure article. "This Staff, who has worked with Seo Ye-ji for five years in the past, said," I often thank the Seo Ye-ji who I know for suffering together, and I used to say hello to my parents who are not easy to do. "He said. He also presented several photos of him with Seo Ye-ji and presented evidence.

Another Staff also appeared, saying, "Seo Ye-ji is one of the best memories I have ever met in the entertainment industry for 13 years." "It is a honest and erratic personality. I do not talk openly, I do not say bad things or cut Staff rice lines. " Seo Ye-ji has traveled abroad with Staff for 20 million won, and he has been doing a Gift and has been well-preserved. "It is different from the Actors who treat Staff servants."

Especially, this last Staff also said, "There is an unfair story in the background," Kim Jung-hyun, who made the public buzz. I wait and believe that the truth will be revealed someday. The truth does not sink. " "I can not see the Staff who have been working with Seo Ye-ji by their mistakes and have been troubled to tell the story," he said in a strong tone.

Seo Ye-ji has not made a stand on the Staff's Disclosure.