Running Man' Jeon So-min, Recalling Memories and Tearss

Actor Jeon So-min suddenly Tearsss during the filming of Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on May 2, 91 Izu Bag will be released.In the recent recording, the members past episodes were released and attracted attention. On this halloween, the members conducted a mission at the LP bar of memories and submitted the stories and application songs that had been hidden.When the song The Year of the Year of Choi Ho-seop, along with the story of Kim Jong-guk, I wanted to give up my dream of a singer on the contrary of my parents, when I was in school, all the members were soaked in memories while holding their hands, .Especially, I did not forget to remember the lyrics of Do not forget.Before writing the story, Jeon Sang-min recalled the past with a faint reminder, I am not enough to write a chapter. Have you ever drank angels and coffee?And surprised everyone by revealing the love story with the title of the meaningful song.On the other hand, the reason why Jeon So-min shed Tearsss can be confirmed at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 2nd.

Actor Jeon So-min suddenly Tearsss during the filming of "Running Man".

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on May 2, '91 Izu Bag' will be released.

In the recent recording, the members' past episodes were released and attracted attention. On this Halloween, the members conducted a mission at the LP bar of memories and submitted the stories and application songs that had been hidden.

When the song "The Year of the Year" of Choi Ho-seop, along with the story of Kim Jong-guk, "I wanted to give up my dream of a singer on the contrary of my parents, when I was in school, all the members were soaked in memories while holding their hands, . Especially, I did not forget to remember the lyrics of 'Do not forget'. Before writing the story, Jeon Sang-min recalled the past with a faint reminder, "I am not enough to write a chapter." "Have you ever drank angels and coffee? 'And surprised everyone by revealing the love story with the title of the meaningful song.

On the other hand, the reason why Jeon So-min shed Tearsss can be confirmed at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 2nd.