Running Man' Cuckold No. 5 Ji Suk-jin 'Middle Ages Europe Hein Look' focused on the look. "Is it a sin to be interested in Fashion?"

Ji Suk-jin has focused attention with his extraordinary Fashion sense.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 18th, Kungmak Signal - Entertainment Village Race was held.On the show, the participants of Cuckold each showed charm and checked each other, and at this time the scene was saddened by the appearance of Cuckold No. 5 Ji Suk-jin.Cuckold No. 3 Yang Se-chan said to Cuckold No. 5 Please do not do this.Why is that? And Cuckold 2 Lee Kwang-soo said, Why was Cuckold dressed? Why are you dressed in womens clothes?The Cuckold 5 Ji Suk-jin surprised everyone by appearing in a look reminiscent of a Middle Ages Europe servant, with a race sleeve and crop top knit on the bottom of overly folded pants.The clothes are pretty, but Race was too much, I think I appealed to take my gaze, but it is a mistake, said Cuckold 2 Lee Kwang-soo.However, Cuckold 5 Ji Suk-jin said, I think I am the best in entertainment, although I am ahead of Fashion.Other participants should have been careful about Fashion. Is it also a sin to be interested in Fashion? Afterwards, the participants of Cuckold began to point out and give a lecture on the costume of Cuckold 5 saying, I will wear a dress soon.In addition, Cuckold 6 Haha said, It is the beginning of the day, and when I walked together, I said, Oh, this is a bit embarrassing.

Ji Suk-jin has focused attention with his extraordinary Fashion sense.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th, 'Kungmak Signal - Entertainment Village Race' was held.

On the show, the participants of Cuckold each showed charm and checked each other, and at this time the scene was saddened by the appearance of Cuckold No. 5 Ji Suk-jin.

Cuckold No. 3 Yang Se-chan said to Cuckold No. 5 "Please do not do this. "Why is that?" And Cuckold 2 Lee Kwang-soo said, "Why was Cuckold dressed? Why are you dressed in women's clothes?"

The Cuckold 5 Ji Suk-jin surprised everyone by appearing in a look reminiscent of a Middle Ages Europe servant, with a Race sleeve and crop top knit on the bottom of overly folded pants.

"The clothes are pretty, but Race was too much, I think I appealed to take my gaze, but it is a mistake," said Cuckold 2 Lee Kwang-soo. However, Cuckold 5 Ji Suk-jin said, "I think I am the best in entertainment, although I am ahead of Fashion. Other participants should have been careful about Fashion. Is it also a sin to be interested in Fashion? "

Afterwards, the participants of Cuckold began to point out and give a lecture on the costume of Cuckold 5 saying, "I will wear a dress soon." In addition, Cuckold 6 Haha said, "It is the beginning of the day, and when I walked together, I said, 'Oh, this is a bit embarrassing.'"