Park Choa Team final win after Running Man' Park Choa performance

Gangnam District Team of Park Choa won the final title at Running Man.Jo Se-ho and Park Choa appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 11th.On this day, Running Man members laughed at the appearance of Park Choa and Jo Se-ho.Yoo Jae-Suk told Park Choa, Its so nice to be re-appearing Running Man in six years. Park Choa said, I only watched TV because I lay down.I was alone at home and I did not have a chance to see many people on YouTube. He said, I am so happy about this place now. Jo Se-ho showed off his slimness after a successful diet, but Running Man members rushed to tease Jo Se-ho under the nickname Candlestick.Many people want yo-yo, but they keep it well, Jo Se-ho said.Kim Jong-kook said, I was fat and had no fun. I used to say something cute and fun, but now ...Jo Se-ho said, Jae Seok Lee called yesterday and said, Do you come out of Running Man? How can I not go in a day? He laughed around him.On this day, the members were divided into Gangnam District Team and DJ Maphorisa, and started a first-class quiz.Lee Kwang-soo surprised the members by answering the question Girl Six at once. The problem was Girl Six.In panic, Yang answered Sunday and Sunday night and answered the correct answer. The next question was .As everyone hesitated, Haha shouted Infinite Challenge in a moment.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Im shouting for a long time, and Haha also took a cautious Infinite Challenge pose and eyed Yoo Jae-Suk.Looking at the moistened eyes, Jo Se-ho said, I am a member ... I did 100 days.Jo Se-ho said, I feel like I am feeling bad, and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, Im sorry for Seho.The members then conducted a pillow fight mission on the average; Park Choa endured the attack of the former Somin, but collapsed himself while attacking his attack time.After a long game, DJ Maphorisa left Kim Jong-kook, Gangnam District Team Jo Se-ho and Yang Se-hyung.In the end, Kim Jong-kooks power was used to win the Gangnam District Team easily.The sum of all missions won by Gangnam District Team.Thanks to it, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kook, and Lee Kwang-soo ate tteokbokki; Ji Suk-jin never ate any food.Ji Suk-jin said, Why am I alone?On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Gangnam District Team of Park Choa won the final title at Running Man.

Jo Se-ho and Park Choa appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 11th.

On this day, Running Man members laughed at the appearance of Park Choa and Jo Se-ho. Yoo Jae-Suk told Park Choa, "It's so nice to be re-appearing Running Man' in six years.'" Park Choa said, "I only watched TV because I lay down. I was alone at home and I did not have a chance to see many people on YouTube. "He said," I am so happy about this place now. "

Jo Se-ho showed off his slimness after a successful diet, but Running Man members rushed to tease Jo Se-ho under the nickname Candlestick. "Many people want yo-yo, but they keep it well," Jo Se-ho said. Kim Jong-kook said, "I was fat and had no fun." "I used to say something cute and fun, but now ..." Jo Se-ho said, "Jae Seok Lee called yesterday and said," Do you come out of Running Man? " "How can I not go in a day?" He laughed around him.

On this day, the members were divided into Gangnam District Team and DJ Maphorisa, and started a first-class quiz.

Lee Kwang-soo surprised the members by answering the question “Girl Six” at once. The problem was “Girl Six.” In panic, Yang answered “Sunday and Sunday night” and answered the correct answer. The next question was “”. As everyone hesitated, Haha shouted "Infinite Challenge" in a moment.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'm shouting for a long time," and Haha also took a cautious Infinite Challenge pose and eyed Yoo Jae-Suk. Looking at the moistened eyes, Jo Se-ho said, "I am a member ... I did 100 days." Jo Se-ho said, "I feel like I am feeling bad," and Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I'm sorry for Seho."

The members then conducted a pillow fight mission on the average; Park Choa endured the attack of the former Somin, but collapsed himself while attacking his attack time. After a long Game, DJ Maphorisa left Kim Jong-kook, Gangnam District Team Jo Se-ho and Yang Se-hyung. In the end, Kim Jong-kook's power was used to win the Gangnam District Team easily.

The sum of all missions won by Gangnam District Team. Thanks to it, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kook, and Lee Kwang-soo ate tteokbokki; Ji Suk-jin never ate any food. Ji Suk-jin said, "Why am I alone?"

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.