'Now our School is' Yoon Chan-young "audition book 'will be best' praise.role model Kim Soo-hyun"

An interview with a pictorial from Yoon Chan-young has been released.Yoon Chan-young played the role of the main character Lee Cheong-san in the Netflix original Now Our School, which is about to be released in the second half of this year.Based on the same title, Our School Now is a blockbuster school with a huge budget, and the story is based on Hyosan High School in Hyosan City, a small city with a population of 200,000.The virus spread in the school is a zombie, and students survive in it.Recalling the shooting that had just been completed, Yoon Chan-young described the scene of the shooting, which was different in size: We had a long preparation time and a lot of people to shoot.There are many cases where only one god can be shot a day, and sometimes I shot a scene for three to four days.But there are lots of action in it and lots of scenes where you have to show your feelings, so I think Ive done almost everything I can.Yoon Chan-young, who auditioned for Our School Now during the high school entrance examination, remembered the time as follows.Fortunately, the director who saw my performance really liked me, even praising me for being the best actor.I was closed then, and I didnt feel as happy as I was, because I heard the words of encouragement to see me next time, that you couldnt give me a part.But he meant it.
An interview with a pictorial from Yoon Chan-young has been released.Yoon Chan-young played the role of the main character Lee Cheong-san in the Netflix original Now Our School, which is about to be released in the second half of this year.Based on the same title, Our School Now is a blockbuster school with a huge budget, and the story is based on Hyosan High School in Hyosan City, a small city with a population of 200,000.The virus spread in the school is a zombie, and students survive in it.Recalling the shooting that had just been completed, Yoon Chan-young described the scene of the shooting, which was different in size: We had a long preparation time and a lot of people to shoot.There are many cases where only one god can be shot a day, and sometimes I shot a scene for three to four days.But there are lots of action in it and lots of scenes where you have to show your feelings, so I think Ive done almost everything I can.Yoon Chan-young, who auditioned for Our School Now during the high school entrance examination, remembered the time as follows.Fortunately, the director who saw my performance really liked me, even praising me for being the best actor.I was closed then, and I didnt feel as happy as I was, because I heard the words of encouragement to see me next time, that you couldnt give me a part.But he meant it.
An interview with a pictorial from Yoon Chan-young has been released.Yoon Chan-young played the role of the main character Lee Cheong-san in the Netflix original Now Our School, which is about to be released in the second half of this year.Based on the same title, Our School Now is a blockbuster school with a huge budget, and the story is based on Hyosan High School in Hyosan City, a small city with a population of 200,000.The virus spread in the school is a zombie, and students survive in it.Recalling the shooting that had just been completed, Yoon Chan-young described the scene of the shooting, which was different in size: We had a long preparation time and a lot of people to shoot.There are many cases where only one god can be shot a day, and sometimes I shot a scene for three to four days.But there are lots of action in it and lots of scenes where you have to show your feelings, so I think Ive done almost everything I can.Yoon Chan-young, who auditioned for Our School Now during the high school entrance examination, remembered the time as follows.Fortunately, the director who saw my performance really liked me, even praising me for being the best actor.I was closed then, and I didnt feel as happy as I was, because I heard the words of encouragement to see me next time, that you couldnt give me a part.But he meant it.

An interview with a pictorial from Yoon Chan-young has been released.

Yoon Chan-young played the role of the main character Lee Cheong-san in the Netflix original 'Now Our School', which is about to be released in the second half of this year.

Based on the same title, 'Our School Now' is a blockbuster School with a huge budget, and the story is based on Hyosan High School in Hyosan City, a small city with a population of 200,000. The virus spread in the School is a zombie, and students survive in it.

Recalling the shooting that had just been completed, Yoon Chan-young described the scene of the shooting, which was different in size: “We had a long preparation time and a lot of people to shoot. There are many cases where only one god can be shot a day, and sometimes I shot a scene for three to four days. But there are lots of action in it and lots of scenes where you have to show your feelings, so I think I've done almost everything I can.'

Yoon Chan-young, who auditioned for 'Our School Now' during the high School entrance examination, remembered the time as follows. “Fortunately, the director who saw my performance really liked me, even praising me for being the best Actor. I was closed then, and I didn’t feel as happy as I was, because I heard the words of encouragement to see me next time, that you couldn’t give me a part. But he meant it.”