"Na-eun is Dad" Yoo Jae-Suk, anger at Lee Kwang-soo's dance movement "Why are you my Rhipsalis baccifera" (Running Man)

Yoo Jae-Suk enters Lee Kwang-soo mallOn April 11, SBS Running Man, a broadcaster Jo Se-ho and singer Choa appeared on a short work route and played a dizzying race.Lee Kwang-soo told me about the recent award of Best Supporting Actor for the movie My Special Brother at the 40th Golden Filming Awards.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, laughed and laughed, How are you my Rhipsalis baccifera? Are you crazy?
Yoo Jae-Suk enters Lee Kwang-soo mallOn April 11, SBS Running Man, a broadcaster Jo Se-ho and singer Choa appeared on a short work route and played a dizzying race.Lee Kwang-soo told me about the recent award of Best Supporting Actor for the movie My Special Brother at the 40th Golden Filming Awards.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, laughed and laughed, How are you my Rhipsalis baccifera? Are you crazy?

Yoo Jae-Suk enters Lee Kwang-soo mall

On April 11, SBS Running Man', a broadcaster Jo Se-ho and singer Choa appeared on a short work route and played a dizzying Race.

Lee Kwang-soo told me about the recent award of Best Supporting Actor for the movie "My Special Brother" at the 40th Golden Filming Awards.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw this, laughed and laughed, "How are you my Rhipsalis baccifera? Are you crazy?"