Lee Cho-hee, Love Signal to Yang Se-chan...Jeon So-min "You may have to really date" (Running Man')

Actor Lee Cho-hee heralded a couple with Yang Se-chan.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, Seol In-ah, Lee Cho-hee, and Jung Hye-in, who set up a pair through Kung-pak Signal with the members, were drawn.On the day, Running Man Lee Cho-hee gave Yang Se-chan two votes through Kungmak Signal.Lee Cho-hee expressed his infinite affection for Yang Se-chan, saying, I was a strong member at the time of the first impression, so I just.Then Jeon So-min said: I think we might have to really date after today.I do not like the possibility, I do not want it very much, Lee Cho-hee said. I do not want it very much.Yang Se-chan, who received two votes from Running Man Lee Cho-hee, said, I dont know why Cho-hee did it. He picked me for his first impression. Why did he pick me?Haha I want to be in my mind because I have a strange sound. I am so excited. On the other hand, SBS Running Man is an entertainment program where many stars and members carry out missions together and concentrate on laughing. It is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.SBS Running Man

Actor Lee Cho-hee heralded a couple with Yang Se-chan.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, Seol In-ah, Lee Cho-hee, and Jung Hye-in, who set up a pair through 'Kung-pak Signal' with the members, were drawn.

On the day, Running Man Lee Cho-hee gave Yang Se-chan two votes through 'Kungmak Signal'. Lee Cho-hee expressed his infinite affection for Yang Se-chan, saying, "I was a strong member at the time of the first impression, so I just."

Then Jeon So-min said: "I think we might have to really date after today. "I do not like the possibility, I do not want it very much," Lee Cho-hee said. "I do not want it very much."

Yang Se-chan, who received two votes from "Running Man" Lee Cho-hee, said, "I don't know why Cho-hee did it. He picked me for his first impression. Why did he pick me? Haha I want to be in my mind because I have a strange sound. I am so excited. "

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is an entertainment program where many stars and members carry out missions together and concentrate on 'laughing'. It is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

SBS Running Man'