Haha, Michael Jackson transform..."Why I'm This Alone" (Running Man)

Members of Running Man were time-slips to 1991.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 25th, the results of the final couple of Kungmak Signal and the members who returned to 1991 (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min) were revealed.On this day, the members appeared in the X Generation costume in the 90s.First, Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan appeared as students who dreamed of becoming a comedian in the College Gag Festival, playing puns with the buzzword Excuse me ~ Excuse me ~ at the time.Then Haha was a concept of a student in the 90s, but when Michael Jackson appeared in costume, Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook said, I over-configured?, Im sorry, but you did not hear it next week? He was embarrassed by Hahas unknown concept.Haha, who is embarrassed by his over-dressed clothes, said, Its usual clothes. When Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chans dress were questioned, the two people said, You just go, Im sorry.and laughed.Lee Kwang-soo then said, A while ago, I was called to the toilet of Haha Cody and wrapped up.I was right, he said, Haru is wearing this clothes all day without team uniform today. He showed concern that Hahas costume will continue.Haha, in his ongoing dress point, said, Why am I alone, Mr. Lee! Damn it, Haru, I will be awkward all day long.In addition, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-Suk, and Ji Suk-jin showed a pause when they saw each others excessive makeup and fashion while playing 2:2 meeting situation.Song Ji-hyo, who is preparing for Miss Korea with purple eye shadow on the head of the lion, and Jeon So-min, who expressed his innocence with a white handkerchief, said, I am 75 years old when asked about my age.Jeon So-min, who answered Food and Nutrition Department to Ji Suk-jins question about the department, laughed at those who added an unknown setting saying I did not go to college when Song Ji-hyo said I am fashion design department.Also, when I saw the key of Yoo Jae-Suk, who showed off his wealth saying that he had a car, Jeon So-min asked, Yes, you have such a word. Have you kissed me for the first time?Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can not do this situation.In the meantime, Ji Suk-jin asked the members who were moving the place for the mission, What if you actually go back to 1991?Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will never leave all this.I do not like it because I have to live with the memory of the present Memory But if I take my mind now, it would be okay. I had a lot of time at that time, so I would have liked to learn English and buy stocks.Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.Photo: SBS broadcast screen
Members of Running Man were time-slips to 1991.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 25th, the results of the final couple of Kungmak Signal and the members who returned to 1991 (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min) were revealed.On this day, the members appeared in the X Generation costume in the 90s.First, Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan appeared as students who dreamed of becoming a comedian in the College Gag Festival, playing puns with the buzzword Excuse me ~ Excuse me ~ at the time.Then Haha was a concept of a student in the 90s, but when Michael Jackson appeared in costume, Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook said, I over-configured?, Im sorry, but you did not hear it next week? He was embarrassed by Hahas unknown concept.Haha, who is embarrassed by his over-dressed clothes, said, Its usual clothes. When Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chans dress were questioned, the two people said, You just go, Im sorry.and laughed.Lee Kwang-soo then said, A while ago, I was called to the toilet of Haha Cody and wrapped up.I was right, he said, Haru is wearing this clothes all day without team uniform today. He showed concern that Hahas costume will continue.Haha, in his ongoing dress point, said, Why am I alone, Mr. Lee! Damn it, Haru, I will be awkward all day long.In addition, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-Suk, and Ji Suk-jin showed a pause when they saw each others excessive makeup and fashion while playing 2:2 meeting situation.Song Ji-hyo, who is preparing for Miss Korea with purple eye shadow on the head of the lion, and Jeon So-min, who expressed his innocence with a white handkerchief, said, I am 75 years old when asked about my age.Jeon So-min, who answered Food and Nutrition Department to Ji Suk-jins question about the department, laughed at those who added an unknown setting saying I did not go to college when Song Ji-hyo said I am fashion design department.Also, when I saw the key of Yoo Jae-Suk, who showed off his wealth saying that he had a car, Jeon So-min asked, Yes, you have such a word. Have you kissed me for the first time?Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can not do this situation.In the meantime, Ji Suk-jin asked the members who were moving the place for the mission, What if you actually go back to 1991?Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will never leave all this.I do not like it because I have to live with the memory of the present Memory But if I take my mind now, it would be okay. I had a lot of time at that time, so I would have liked to learn English and buy stocks.Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Members of "Running Man" were time-slips to 1991.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 25th, the results of the final couple of 'Kungmak Signal' and the members who returned to 1991 (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Lee Kwang-soo, Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min) were revealed.

On this day, the members appeared in the 'X Generation' costume in the 90s.

First, Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan appeared as students who dreamed of becoming a comedian in the 'College Gag Festival', playing puns with the buzzword "Excuse me ~ Excuse me ~" at the time.

Then Haha was a concept of a student in the 90s, but when Michael Jackson appeared in costume, Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook said, "I over-configured? "," I'm sorry, but you did not hear it next week? "He was embarrassed by Haha's unknown concept.

Haha, who is embarrassed by his over-dressed clothes, said, "It's usual clothes." When Kim Jong-kook and Yang Se-chan's dress were questioned, the two people said, "You just go," "I'm sorry. "and laughed.

Lee Kwang-soo then said, "A while ago, I was called to the toilet of Haha Cody and wrapped up. I was right, "he said," Haru is wearing this clothes all day without team uniform today. "He showed concern that Haha's costume will continue.

Haha, in his ongoing dress point, said, "Why am I alone, Mr. Lee! Damn it, Haru, I will be awkward all day long."

In addition, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yoo Jae-Suk, and Ji Suk-jin showed a pause when they saw each other's excessive makeup and fashion while playing 2:2 meeting situation.

Song Ji-hyo, who is preparing for Miss Korea with purple eye shadow on the head of the lion, and Jeon So-min, who expressed his innocence with a white handkerchief, said, "I am 75 years old" when asked about my age.

Jeon So-min, who answered "Food and Nutrition Department" to Ji Suk-jin's question about the department, laughed at those who added an unknown setting saying "I did not go to college" when Song Ji-hyo said "I am fashion design department".

Also, when I saw the key of Yoo Jae-Suk, who showed off his wealth saying that he had a car, Jeon So-min asked, "Yes, you have such a word. Have you kissed me for the first time?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can not do this situation."

In the meantime, Ji Suk-jin asked the members who were moving the place for the mission, "What if you actually go back to 1991?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I will never leave all this. I do not like it because I have to live with the Memory of the present Memory "

"But if I take my mind now, it would be okay. I had a lot of time at that time, so I would have liked to learn English and buy stocks."

Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen