All The Butlers' super high speed recording Lee Kyung-kyu "I finished later than I thought" laugh

Lee Kyung-kyu showed super high speed recordingLee Kyung-kyu, a natural who left for the world, appeared as master in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 4th.Lee Kyung-kyu showed a tremendous sense of speed to match his short-term three-hour shooting.The members who were heading to the house quickly laughed at the pineapple buried in the field.Then, a box buried under the ground was found, and when I looked inside, I found the members laughter because it contained the food.Yang Se-hyeong said, We are in Gangwon Province, South Korea Inje, and why do we seem to be in Gangnam?Lee Seung-gi said: Gangwon Province, South Korea Inje is the holy place of hardcore entertainment.I have experienced entering cold water or burning fires in the past. Lee Kyung-kyu walked quickly, saying, Its okay. Lee Kyung-kyu laughed around the members who were greedy for broadcasting, saying that he thought when will it end when he goes to work and I finished later than I thought when he left work.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Lee Kyung-kyu showed super high speed recording

Lee Kyung-kyu, a natural who left for the world, appeared as master in SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 4th.

Lee Kyung-kyu showed a tremendous sense of speed to match his 'short-term three-hour shooting'. The members who were heading to the house quickly laughed at the pineapple buried in the field. Then, a box buried under the ground was found, and when I looked inside, I found the members' laughter because it contained the food. Yang Se-hyeong said, "We are in Gangwon Province, South Korea Inje, and why do we seem to be in Gangnam?"

Lee Seung-gi said: "Gangwon Province, South Korea Inje is the holy place of hardcore entertainment. I have experienced entering cold water or burning fires in the past. "Lee Kyung-kyu walked quickly, saying," It's okay. " Lee Kyung-kyu laughed around the members who were greedy for broadcasting, saying that he thought "when will it end" when he goes to work and "I finished later than I thought" when he left work.

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.