'Shijips' Jo Seung-woo Park Shin-hye amusement park date

Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hyes amusement park dates have been unveiled.For Xu Haiqiao, amusement parks are a very special place.Before the fall of the Republic of Korea, I went to the amusement park with my family on the birthday of young Xu Haiqiao, but I could not get on the Vikings I wanted to ride for a long time.The Vikings boarding regulation was only 2cm short of the key, and I was sorry for the next year, but after a while the nuclear power fell in Seoul and the opportunity disappeared forever.Whether that was lingering, even in the ruined future, Xu Haiqiao would head to the amusement park every birthday.The scene of sitting on a device that is not already ruined and not operated, simulating as if it were actually riding, playing alone in an amusement park without anyone, and celebrating Happy Birthday, Xu Haiqiao caused a hearty heart.So, the time of the amusement park and Xu Haiqiao in the amusement park released on the 17th comes more meaningfully.Finally, I had the opportunity to achieve the wish of Xu Haiqiao, which I had only in my mind for the rest of my life.Unlike the future amusement park where no one was present, the current amusement park is crowded with family members.In addition, there is a lot of laughter on the face next to Xu Haiqiao.In the future, I could not play alone, but now I have talked to the white body next to me, but now I am on a merry-go-round with the tactics, and the tactics that know the situation of such Xu Haiqiao are forming a sweet atmosphere to Xu Haiqiao.It is a moment when people who see the two peaceful people become happy.We hope that the two people will be able to ride Vikings, which Xu Haiqiao has wanted to ride since he was nine years old, or to date the sweet amusement park that raises the happiness index, the production team said.The 9th episode of Sisyps will air Wednesday, 17th at 9 p.m.

Jo Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye's amusement park dates have been unveiled.

For Xu Haiqiao, amusement parks are a very special place. Before the fall of the Republic of Korea, I went to the amusement park with my family on the birthday of young Xu Haiqiao, but I could not get on the Vikings I wanted to ride for a long time. The Vikings boarding regulation was only 2cm short of the key, and I was sorry for the next year, but after a while the nuclear power fell in Seoul and the opportunity disappeared forever.

Whether that was lingering, even in the ruined future, Xu Haiqiao would head to the amusement park every birthday. The scene of sitting on a device that is not already ruined and not operated, simulating as if it were actually riding, playing alone in an amusement park without anyone, and celebrating "Happy Birthday, Xu Haiqiao" caused a hearty heart.

So, the time of the amusement park and Xu Haiqiao in the amusement park released on the 17th comes more meaningfully. Finally, I had the opportunity to achieve the wish of Xu Haiqiao, which I had only in my mind for the rest of my life. Unlike the future amusement park where no one was present, the current amusement park is crowded with family members. In addition, there is a lot of laughter on the face next to Xu Haiqiao.

In the future, I could not play alone, but now I have talked to the white body next to me, but now I am on a merry-go-round with the tactics, and the tactics that know the situation of such Xu Haiqiao are forming a sweet atmosphere to Xu Haiqiao. It is a moment when people who see the two peaceful people become happy.

“We hope that the two people will be able to ride Vikings, which Xu Haiqiao has wanted to ride since he was nine years old, or to date the sweet amusement park that raises the happiness index,” the production team said.

The 9th episode of Sisyps will air Wednesday, 17th at 9 p.m.