SHINee Minho, Golden cinematographer Special Award achievement "Be a Good Actor"

Choi Min-ho (SHINee Minho) won the Golden Cinematographer Film Festival Special Award.Choi Min-ho showed off her perfect visuals as she attended the 40th Golden Cinematographer Film Festival ceremony on March 11.Choi Min-ho won the Special Award for the movie Vic-Fezensacry: Forgotten Heroes (director Kwak Kyung-taek and Kim Tae-hoon) which performed the show, drawing attention.Choi Min-ho, who played Choi Sung-pil in Vic-Fezensacry: Forgotten Heroes, realistically played the desperate feelings of schoolchildren and the urgency of war, and delivered a message to the Audiences about the tragedy of war.At the awards ceremony, Choi Min-ho said, I am grateful for inviting me to a glorious place, and I am more grateful for the prize.I would like to thank the directors, staff and fellow actors who suffered from filming, and I will try to be a good actor in the future.
Choi Min-ho (SHINee Minho) won the Golden Cinematographer Film Festival Special Award.Choi Min-ho showed off her perfect visuals as she attended the 40th Golden Cinematographer Film Festival ceremony on March 11.Choi Min-ho won the Special Award for the movie Vic-Fezensacry: Forgotten Heroes (director Kwak Kyung-taek and Kim Tae-hoon) which performed the show, drawing attention.Choi Min-ho, who played Choi Sung-pil in Vic-Fezensacry: Forgotten Heroes, realistically played the desperate feelings of schoolchildren and the urgency of war, and delivered a message to the Audiences about the tragedy of war.At the awards ceremony, Choi Min-ho said, I am grateful for inviting me to a glorious place, and I am more grateful for the prize.I would like to thank the directors, staff and fellow actors who suffered from filming, and I will try to be a good actor in the future.

Choi Min-ho (SHINee Minho) won the Golden cinematographer Film Festival Special Award.

Choi Min-ho showed off her perfect visuals as she attended the 40th Golden cinematographer Film Festival ceremony on March 11.

Choi Min-ho won the Special Award for the movie Vic-Fezensacry: Forgotten Heroes (director Kwak Kyung-taek and Kim Tae-hoon) which performed the show, drawing attention.

Choi Min-ho, who played Choi Sung-pil in 'Vic-Fezensacry: Forgotten Heroes', realistically played the desperate feelings of schoolchildren and the urgency of war, and delivered a message to the Audiences about the tragedy of war.

At the awards ceremony, Choi Min-ho said, "I am grateful for inviting me to a glorious place, and I am more grateful for the prize. I would like to thank the directors, staff and fellow actors who suffered from filming, and I will try to be a good actor in the future. "