'You're a Bo 8' Lee Tae-tae, Kim Jong-guk's blaming "How can not you recognize the Running Man staff?"

In I see your voice 8, Running Man staff duo appeared as mystery talent.A staff duo of SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared on TVN I see your voice 8 which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, and embarrassed Kim Jong Kook.The fourth mystery singer, who was selected as a sound in the third round, was the Running Man field staff duo Jung Sang Ho and Choi Jong Jun.I have been working at the Running Man for two years and I have met Kim Jong Kooks face quite a lot, said Jung Sang-ho.However, Kim Jong Kook was criticized by the performers of Mokbo 8 because he could not remember.Lee said, How can not you recognize the same program staff? And Choi Jong-joon said, I participated in the program that Lee Tae-eun came out recently as a staff.Lee said, I am not talking about others.Kim Jong Kook welcomed the two to Jung Sang Ho and Choi Jong Jun, saying, Lets greet them when we meet in the future.TVN I see your voice 8 broadcast screen
In I see your voice 8, Running Man staff duo appeared as mystery talent.A staff duo of SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared on TVN I see your voice 8 which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, and embarrassed Kim Jong Kook.The fourth mystery singer, who was selected as a sound in the third round, was the Running Man field staff duo Jung Sang Ho and Choi Jong Jun.I have been working at the Running Man for two years and I have met Kim Jong Kooks face quite a lot, said Jung Sang-ho.However, Kim Jong Kook was criticized by the performers of Mokbo 8 because he could not remember.Lee said, How can not you recognize the same program staff? And Choi Jong-joon said, I participated in the program that Lee Tae-eun came out recently as a staff.Lee said, I am not talking about others.Kim Jong Kook welcomed the two to Jung Sang Ho and Choi Jong Jun, saying, Lets greet them when we meet in the future.TVN I see your voice 8 broadcast screen

In 'I see your voice 8', 'Running Man' staff duo appeared as mystery talent.

A staff duo of SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' appeared on TVN 'I see your voice 8' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, and embarrassed Kim Jong Kook.

The fourth mystery singer, who was selected as a sound in the third round, was the Running Man field staff duo Jung Sang Ho and Choi Jong Jun.

"I have been working at the Running Man for two years and I have met Kim Jong Kook's face quite a lot," said Jung Sang-ho. However, Kim Jong Kook was criticized by the performers of Mokbo 8 because he could not remember.

Lee said, "How can not you recognize the same program staff?" And Choi Jong-joon said, "I participated in the program that Lee Tae-eun came out recently as a staff." Lee said, "I am not talking about others."

Kim Jong Kook welcomed the two to Jung Sang Ho and Choi Jong Jun, saying, "Let's greet them when we meet in the future."

TVN 'I see your voice 8' broadcast screen