Spirit and Flesh Suffering personality...All The Butlers' Kim Min-soo, a courageous confession of failure

All The Butlers cheered viewers through Failure Stival.SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 28th was decorated with Failure Stival and Ji Suk-jin, Lee Sang-min, Shim Soo-chang, Kim Min-soo, Jang Dong-min and Solbi were together.Ji Suk-jin laughed at the invitation to this part, saying, I do not have a problem living, but why do you do it?I think I have contacted you because of the contents of the failure stories in the past talk shows, he said. After the failure image, I was lonely that the acquaintances approached Ji Suk-jin to deceive him.The failed anecdote was first revealed by mixed martial arts player Kim Min-soo.I do not have one side, he said, shocked by a Kyonggi, and surprised everyone by revealing that one testicle ruptured.I was hit very strongly in the fourth round, he explained, explaining that the plastic foul cup (protector) among Murad Bowjidi and Kyonggi was so priced that it was broken.The data screen revealed Kim Min-soos situation at the time. His face was swollen and painful.I was so sick, but I was feverish. The doctor checked and decided that it was okay, so I resumed Kyonggi three minutes later. I did not even know it was sick.Kim Min-soo, who had persisted in Suffering, eventually won the round and won the round.Yang said, It is a sucking that I can not imagine, but it is great to play Kyonggi again.Ji Suk-jin laughed at the fact that Kim Min-soo had two children under such circumstances.Former baseball player Shim Soo-chang also mentioned the painful record of 18 consecutive losses as a pitcher, saying, When I passed 10 consecutive losses, I put down me.I said I would donate during the losing season, but it became a 0-member donation angel.Kim Min-soo, who was considered to be the king of failure at the end of the broadcast, said, I hope that those who have experienced similar things like me will live like me.Kim Min-soos failure story made a deeper impression with the process of being perceived from flashing to mental submerging.It was a difficult story to tell, but it was frankly brought out and touched more truthfully. Thanks to this, the four-week colon of the Failure Stival was also attracted to the beauty of the species.photoSBS broadcast screen

All The Butlers' cheered viewers through 'Failure Stival'.

SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 28th was decorated with 'Failure Stival' and Ji Suk-jin, Lee Sang-min, Shim Soo-chang, Kim Min-soo, Jang Dong-min and Solbi were together.

Ji Suk-jin laughed at the invitation to this part, saying, "I do not have a problem living, but why do you do it?" "I think I have contacted you because of the contents of the failure stories in the past talk shows," he said. "After the failure image, I was lonely that the acquaintances approached Ji Suk-jin to deceive him.

The failed anecdote was first revealed by mixed martial arts player Kim Min-soo. "I do not have one side," he said, shocked by a Kyonggi, and surprised everyone by revealing that one testicle ruptured. "I was hit very strongly in the fourth round," he explained, explaining that the plastic foul cup (protector) among Murad Bowjidi and Kyonggi was so priced that it was broken. The data screen revealed Kim Min-soo's situation at the time. His face was swollen and painful.

"I was so sick, but I was feverish. The doctor checked and decided that it was okay, so I resumed Kyonggi three minutes later. I did not even know it was sick." Kim Min-soo, who had persisted in Suffering, eventually won the round and won the round.

Yang said, "It is a sucking that I can not imagine, but it is great to play Kyonggi again." Ji Suk-jin laughed at the fact that Kim Min-soo had two children under such circumstances.

Former baseball player Shim Soo-chang also mentioned the painful record of 18 consecutive losses as a pitcher, saying, "When I passed 10 consecutive losses, I put down me. I said I would donate during the losing season, but it became a "0-member donation angel."

Kim Min-soo, who was considered to be the king of failure at the end of the broadcast, said, "I hope that those who have experienced similar things like me will live like me."

Kim Min-soo's failure story made a deeper impression with the process of being perceived from flashing to mental submerging. It was a difficult story to tell, but it was frankly brought out and touched more truthfully. Thanks to this, the four-week colon of the "Failure Stival" was also attracted to the beauty of the species.

photoSBS broadcast screen