Kim Yong-transparent "Why Wear a Headband? I'm afraid I'll fly in the Grafty Hair care Wind" (All The Butlers)

Kim Yong-transparent confesses Hair care GraftThe final gateway to the Failure Stival began on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on March 21.Members who saw Kim Yong-transparent on the day asked, Why are you doing headband on your head?Yang Se-hyeong, who is a close friend, said, The brain is getting bigger now.Kim Yong-transparent then said, I ripped off the back of my head and planted 4,000 moss in front of me now.Im pressing with Headband because Ive been missing since I planted it.
Kim Yong-transparent confesses Hair care GraftThe final gateway to the Failure Stival began on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on March 21.Members who saw Kim Yong-transparent on the day asked, Why are you doing headband on your head?Yang Se-hyeong, who is a close friend, said, The brain is getting bigger now.Kim Yong-transparent then said, I ripped off the back of my head and planted 4,000 moss in front of me now.Im pressing with Headband because Ive been missing since I planted it.

Kim Yong-transparent confesses Hair care Graft

The final gateway to the Failure Stival began on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on March 21.

Members who saw Kim Yong-transparent on the day asked, "Why are you doing Headband on your head?" Yang Se-hyeong, who is a close friend, said, "The brain is getting bigger now."

Kim Yong-transparent then said, "I ripped off the back of my head and planted 4,000 moss in front of me now. I'm pressing with Headband because I've been missing since I planted it. "