Kim Rae-won "was not easy to act different from the existing one, after "Luca"

Actor Kim Rae-won gave his impression of ending LucaOn the 9th, TVN Wolhwa drama Luca: The Power Rangers ended with the 12th in a hot reaction, and Kim Rae-won gave a closing greeting.Kim Rae-won said, The work itself is different from the previous Acting, so I did not think it was easy while I was shooting.I want to say that I have overcome these difficulties and have done my best with my colleagues and seniors. Kim Rae-won said, All the staff who struggled with the cold, the actors suffered a lot.I am deeply grateful to all of you who watched Luca until the end. He expressed his gratitude for his colleagues and concluded his testimony without forgetting his gratitude to viewers.In Luca: The Power Rangers, Kim Rae-won played the role of a man Geo who was chased while hiding his ability to change the world, and showed not only the face of the melodrama craftsman but also the action of an extraordinary scale, showing the power of Gradow, which attracted many peoples favor.In particular, Kim Rae-won, who showed his great success by showing the essence of action through this work, not only solidified the position of the first genre, but also made a deep impression on viewers with the inner Acting completely mixed with the character.

Actor Kim Rae-won gave his impression of ending 'Luca'

On the 9th, TVN Wolhwa drama 'Luca: The Power Rangers' ended with the 12th in a hot reaction, and Kim Rae-won gave a closing greeting.

Kim Rae-won said, "The work itself is different from the previous Acting, so I did not think it was easy while I was shooting. I want to say that I have overcome these difficulties and have done my best with my colleagues and seniors. "

Kim Rae-won said, "All the staff who struggled with the cold, the Actors suffered a lot. I am deeply grateful to all of you who watched 'Luca' until the end. "He expressed his gratitude for his colleagues and concluded his testimony without forgetting his gratitude to viewers.

In 'Luca: The Power Rangers', Kim Rae-won played the role of a man Geo who was chased while hiding his ability to change the world, and showed not only the face of the melodrama craftsman but also the action of an extraordinary scale, showing the power of 'Gradow', which attracted many people's favor.

In particular, Kim Rae-won, who showed his great success by showing the essence of action through this work, not only solidified the position of the first genre, but also made a deep impression on viewers with the inner Acting completely mixed with the character.