Kim Jong-kook "Entertainment Grand prize, I'm not going to play to Yoo Jae-Suk senior" (Running Man')

Running Man Kim Jong-kook has been modest in front of Yoo Jae-SukOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, Grand prize class of Grand prize vs Kim Grand prize race was held.On this day, the production team of Running Man teamed up with Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook, who won the entertainment Grand Prize.At the opening, a memorial hall for the two men was erected.The members said, I hate these two, and Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook were embarrassed.Kim Jong-kook in particular said: I hate it so much.I am not going to give it to you again, Yoo Jae-suk said, Finally, Grand prize junior.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook has been modest in front of Yoo Jae-Suk

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, 'Grand prize' class of 'Grand prize vs Kim Grand prize' Race was held.

On this day, the production team of Running Man' teamed up with Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook, who won the entertainment Grand prize. At the opening, a memorial hall for the two men was erected.

The members said, "I hate these two," and Yoo Jae-Suk and Kim Jong-kook were embarrassed.

Kim Jong-kook in particular said: "I hate it so much. I am not going to give it to you again, "Yoo Jae-Suk said," Finally, Grand prize junior. "