Jang Dong-min "Geomes fraud on acquaintances...50 billion 60-carat rubies for 20 million won" (All The Butlers)

In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 28th, Solbi, Ji Seok-jin, Jang Dong-min and Kim Min-soo appeared in Failure Stival feature.On this day, Jang Dong-min revealed the whole story of 5 billion jewel fraud case and focused attention on the scene.Jang Dong-min said, One day I contacted my acquaintance, saying that their house was originally well lived, but the business was wrong and they sold everything they were in.I told him that I left things like rings and necklace earrings to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker. After the date date, the acquaintances were asked to help me borrow money because they were transferred to The Pawnbroker.The jewel was worth 300 million, he said. So I went to The Pawnbroker with the jeweler. I showed him the deposit card and brought 55 jewels.Jang Dong-min said: I wanted to do the assessment properly, so I contacted my acquaintance and called two jewellery appraisers.The appraiser looked at the Ruby 60 carats and said it was 1 billion. After that, I suddenly laughed at the memory of the day.The monthly interest was 20 million won for 300 million. He grabbed a cup of coffee and said, Please take some shochu except this.I rented (60 carat) jewelry to a large World Bank VVIP vault in Jongno; I only rented a few million won a month, he said. I wanted to sell jewelry well now.He was in Dubai, too, looking for jewelry. I thought it would be over in a few days, but it was a month.That month, he started paying 20 million won a month. Six months later, the interest and World Bank deposits evaporated 150 million won. Now I have lost my jewelry deposit, so I put my jewels in my golf bag and took them home. I prepared three identical golf bags for fear of being stolen and went with 30 acquaintances.Even if I could be a target, the real bag with the jewels was made by someone else. Now I want to sell my own jewelry, so I went into a jewelry store in Jongno, and the boss saw 60 carat jewelry and said, About 2,000?Other jewels were either estimated at 500,000 won or refused to buy them. They all came out at 40 million won. I went to the other Pawnbroker and said it cheaper. Judging to be wrong from the start, Jang Dong-min eventually contacted an acquaintance who introduced him to the appraiser who had first felt the jewels. He asked, What happened to the appraiser? My acquaintance said that he had been on bail for 15 years, but he couldnt feel it. It was wrong from the first.From the standpoint of the appraiser, if the jewel is sold, it will be expensive to talk and sell because it receives the commission. Other cast members who heard the amazing story of Jang Dong-min were saddened.One day, the real jewel will come to Jang Dong-min, he said.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 28th, Solbi, Ji Seok-jin, Jang Dong-min and Kim Min-soo appeared in 'Failure Stival' feature.

On this day, Jang Dong-min revealed the whole story of '5 billion jewel fraud case' and focused attention on the scene.

Jang Dong-min said, "One day I contacted my acquaintance, saying that their house was originally well lived, but the business was wrong and they sold everything they were in. I told him that I left things like rings and necklace earrings to Apgujeong The Pawnbroker. "

"After the date date, the acquaintances were asked to help me borrow money because they were transferred to The Pawnbroker. "The jewel was worth 300 million," he said. "So I went to The Pawnbroker with the jeweler. I showed him the deposit card and brought 55 jewels."

Jang Dong-min said: "I wanted to do the assessment properly, so I contacted my acquaintance and called two jewellery appraisers. The appraiser looked at the Ruby 60 carats and said it was 1 billion. "After that, I suddenly laughed at the memory of the day.

"The monthly interest was 20 million won for 300 million." He grabbed a cup of coffee and said, "Please take some shochu except this."

"I rented (60 carat) jewelry to a large World Bank VVIP vault in Jongno; I only rented a few million won a month," he said. "I wanted to sell jewelry well now. He was in Dubai, too, looking for jewelry. I thought it would be over in a few days, but it was a month. That month, he started paying 20 million won a month. Six months later, the interest and World Bank deposits evaporated 150 million won. "

"Now I have lost my jewelry deposit, so I put my jewels in my golf bag and took them home. I prepared three identical golf bags for fear of being stolen and went with 30 acquaintances. Even if I could be a target, the real bag with the jewels was made by someone else. "

"Now I want to sell my own jewelry, so I went into a jewelry store in Jongno, and the boss saw 60 carat jewelry and said, 'About 2,000?' Other jewels were either estimated at 500,000 won or refused to buy them. They all came out at 40 million won. I went to the other Pawnbroker and said it cheaper. "

Judging to be wrong from the start, Jang Dong-min eventually contacted an acquaintance who introduced him to the appraiser who had first felt the jewels. "He asked," What happened to the appraiser? " My acquaintance said that he had been on bail for 15 years, but he couldn't feel it. It was wrong from the first. From the standpoint of the appraiser, if the jewel is sold, it will be expensive to talk and sell because it receives the commission. "

Other cast members who heard the amazing story of Jang Dong-min were saddened. "One day, the real jewel will come to Jang Dong-min," he said.