'All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "Supporting Special Warrior? Failed"...Lee Sang-min x Cha Eun-woo also failed Confession

Lee Seung-gi told All The Butlers about the special warrior support.Sabu Lee Sang-min and Tak Jae-hoon appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 7th.On this day, the crew told the members that it was a huge project before meeting the mysterious Sabu, and they were all nervous.Yang Se-heeong decided to pick up the members and decided to go to meet Kim Dong-hyun, Cha Eun-woo, and Lee Seung-gi.I met Lee Seung-gi, knowing nothing about Sabu.Lee Seung-gi attended the ceremony as a wedding guest of the announcer, saying, I was surprised by the sudden change of schedule, saying, I did not eat rice and I did not eat rice. I do not have a camera, the artist took a cell phone, he said, Is it true that I would have come in a suit?The members except Shin Sung-rok arrived somewhere in Paju where Sabu is located.The members who arrived at the mysterious mansion in the rare mountains were embarrassed and went inside the house to find the traces of Sabu.Yang Se-heeong found Cho Young-nams work, saying, I know who I am. He guessed that Cecibong would be Sabu.At this time, Sabu Lee Sangmin and Tak Jae-hoon revealed their identity and all were surprised and could not shut up.Yang Se-heeong said, Do you think it is Sabu of today?Lee Seung-gi also said, I do not think it is Sabu, and Tak Jae-hoon said, What are we talking about Sabu?We all decided to gather the strong players who had failed a lot around us, and to create the strongest failure line-up.Cha Eun-woo, who has failed four times before, recalled his sick past, saying, I said I could not do it too much when I was a trainee.Lee Seung-gi said he failed the third time, and everyone wondered if it was a love story in the past, saying, Is it a sad story?Lee Seung-gi said, It is a story that I know, an irreversible failure. Lee Sang-min comforted me, There is enough time for memory to turn into memories.Lee Seung-gi, who was all curious, confessed, In fact, we did not want to go to Special Warrior. All of them laughed, I did not even imagine it was the other side.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not support it directly. There was a special section of information, and I went to a relatively comfortable information department through a high competition rate, but I won a special warrior on the last day of the training camp.Lee Seung-gi said, I think it was a conspiracy theory, and as soon as I went to the army, it was popular as a descendant of the sun. I do not think that the Special Warrior came out, but I did not think I made a live-action version as an entertainer.Yang Se-heeong said, Its a funny idea, do all these people seem to be going back for you? All of them laughed, It seems like they have fulfilled their sense of duty with responsibility like a secret agent in Korea.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Lee Seung-gi told 'All The Butlers' about the special warrior support.

Sabu Lee Sang-min and Tak Jae-hoon appeared on SBS entertainment 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 7th.

On this day, the crew told the members that it was a huge project before meeting the mysterious Sabu, and they were all nervous. Yang Se-heeong decided to pick up the members and decided to go to meet Kim Dong-hyun, Cha Eun-woo, and Lee Seung-gi.

I met Lee Seung-gi, knowing nothing about Sabu. Lee Seung-gi attended the ceremony as a wedding guest of the announcer, saying, "I was surprised by the sudden change of schedule, saying," I did not eat rice and I did not eat rice. " "I do not have a camera, the artist took a cell phone," he said, "Is it true that I would have come in a suit?"

The members except Shin Sung-rok arrived somewhere in Paju where Sabu is located. The members who arrived at the mysterious mansion in the rare mountains were embarrassed and went inside the house to find the traces of Sabu. Yang Se-heeong found Cho Young-nam's work, saying, "I know who I am." He guessed that Cecibong would be Sabu.

At this time, Sabu Lee Sangmin and Tak Jae-hoon revealed their identity and all were surprised and could not shut up. Yang Se-heeong said, "Do you think it is Sabu of today?" Lee Seung-gi also said, "I do not think it is Sabu," and Tak Jae-hoon said, "What are we talking about Sabu?"

We all decided to gather the strong players who had failed a lot around us, and to create the strongest failure line-up.

Cha Eun-woo, who has failed four times before, recalled his sick past, saying, "I said I could not do it too much when I was a trainee."

Lee Seung-gi said he failed the third time, and everyone wondered if it was a love story in the past, saying, "Is it a sad story?" Lee Seung-gi said, "It is a story that I know, an irreversible failure." Lee Sang-min comforted me, "There is enough time for memory to turn into memories."

Lee Seung-gi, who was all curious, confessed, "In fact, we did not want to go to Special Warrior." All of them laughed, "I did not even imagine it was the other side."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not support it directly." "There was a special section of information, and I went to a relatively comfortable information department through a high competition rate, but I won a special warrior on the last day of the training camp."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it was a conspiracy theory, and as soon as I went to the army, it was popular as a descendant of the sun." "I do not think that the Special Warrior came out, but I did not think I made a live-action version as an entertainer."

Yang Se-heeong said, "It's a funny idea, do all these people seem to be going back for you?" All of them laughed, "It seems like they have fulfilled their sense of duty with responsibility like a secret agent in Korea."

'All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture