'Hair loss Confessions' Kim Yong-transparent "planted in 4000 hair hair hair" surprise 'thalming out' (All The Butlers)

In All The Butlers, comedian Kim Yong-transparent made a surprise Confessions that he planted 4,000 hairs with a pair loss.On the 21st SBS entertainment All The Butlers, comedian Kim Yong-transparent made a conversation about Hair loss.On this day, the members headed to the office where Tak Jae-hoon and Lee Sang-min were to hold the Failure Stival.The members who appeared as suit pits for the hot failure tea party said, I feel like I have already failed.Among the various failures, comedians Lee Jin-ho and Kim Yong-transparent appeared as failed participants.In particular, Kim Yong-transparent said that the second plan failed to fail, and that the reason for the headband was because it is to keep the head from flying.Kim Yong-transparent said, I planted 4,000 hairs of hair, and that he had a headband to prevent the hair from flying. Yang Se-hyeong said, I tried not to say it, but I told myself, Kim Yong-transparent said coolly, saying, This is also a failure.At this time, Yang Se-hyeong mentioned the episode that Kim Yong-transparent played a lottery winning joke, and Kim Yong-transparent said he went home quietly.When asked about his inner thoughts at the time, Kim Yong-transparent said, I tried to escape from overseas, and said that he thought it was a 20 billion-dollar lottery winning at the time.When Kim Yong-hyeong told Kim Yong-transparent that he had even simulated 20 billion won, I first told him that he should not play with this. Kim Yong-transparent also laughed, saying, I do not see the number I called,Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, comedian Kim Yong-transparent made a surprise Confessions that he planted 4,000 hairs with a pair loss.

On the 21st SBS entertainment All The Butlers', comedian Kim Yong-transparent made a conversation about Hair loss.

On this day, the members headed to the office where Tak Jae-hoon and Lee Sang-min were to hold the Failure Stival. The members who appeared as suit pits for the hot failure tea party said, "I feel like I have already failed."

Among the various failures, comedians Lee Jin-ho and Kim Yong-transparent appeared as failed participants. In particular, Kim Yong-transparent said that the second plan failed to fail, and that the reason for the headband was "because it is to keep the head from flying".

Kim Yong-transparent said, "I planted 4,000 hairs of hair," and that he had a headband to prevent the hair from flying. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I tried not to say it, but I told myself," Kim Yong-transparent said coolly, saying, "This is also a failure."

At this time, Yang Se-hyeong mentioned the episode that Kim Yong-transparent played a lottery winning joke, and Kim Yong-transparent said he went home quietly. When asked about his inner thoughts at the time, Kim Yong-transparent said, "I tried to escape from overseas," and said that he thought it was a 20 billion-dollar lottery winning at the time.

When Kim Yong-hyeong told Kim Yong-transparent that he had even simulated 20 billion won, "I first told him that he should not play with this." Kim Yong-transparent also laughed, saying, "I do not see the number I called,

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen