All The Butlers' Solbi, not Author Solbi, throws a dumb comfort

Solbi has graced the failure steebule with a genuine story.On March 21, SBS All The Butlers was a failure star K that started to select participants for Failure Stival.Those who appeared with the story of failure on this day were Shim Soo Chang, Broadcaster Park Sung Ho, Lee Jin Hyo, Kim Yong Myung, singer Lee Ji Hye and Solbi.Among them, Solbi said, I was ruined as a singer because of my agency. However, due to failure, I was able to create the present Author Solbi.Solbi then mentioned the release process of 12 solo albums, and Tak Jae-hoon said, I remember how I applied paint on the stage.Solbi has gathered topics in 2017 by showing paint performance on the stage of the song RED.Solbi said, At that time, I was very insulted, but I was invited to the Paris Modern Art History Festival through it. It was a great opportunity.Solbi also told the seven-year unknown Actor, who tells me about his failure, People tell me why I am Art history, why do you keep going on an opaque and lonely road? I think it is a success to walk with Choices already.I do not have a defined future, but it is unclear, but if I love it and my own reason is clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success.Solbi made his debut as a mixed group typoon in 2006 and worked until 2010.Solbi, who has been a solo singer since the team disbanded, has become a regular entertainer and has become familiar with him as an entertainer rather than a singer.Also, a white chime tag was attached to him in the appearance of a somewhat strange and pure Solbi.Solbi, who left the broadcasting company for a while, came back to the public again, not as a singer or entertainer, but as Author Solbi.It was art that comforted Solbi, who had suffered from slump and depression due to his long life in the entertainment industry.But despite the new Solbi look, some public have given his art an undesirable look.Solbi appeared on TVN Uquiz on the Block and said, Some people say Why do you draw it? I hate my majors.There was also noise in this process.Solbi released a unique-looking Cake that seemed to have kneaded clay with a hashtag called #HyundaiArt HistoryCake at the end of last year, saying, This Cake has been made in my own way.Since then, Solbis Cake has been controversial for plagiarism, saying it is similar to the pop artist Jeff Bridges Coons.Solbi posted a video of himself eating Cake, inserting the phrase Just a Cake, Seoul (just Cake, Seoul) and voice to replace the answer with performance that misunderstood pop The Artist Andy Warhol.Solbi said that the Cake was a reinterpretation of Jeff Bridges Coons Play - Doh in the first place, and Solbi expressed it as a metaphorical clue as my own way and Hyundai Art HistoryCake.At that time, Solbis plagiarism of Cake was heated, but he continued his work without any response.On March 18, Solbis agency, M.A.P.Crue, said, Solbis work Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions, starting at the Seoul Auction auction, which was closed the day before.Solbis bold Choices head-on over the Cake series that caused an untimely plagiarism controversy.
Solbi has graced the failure steebule with a genuine story.On March 21, SBS All The Butlers was a failure star K that started to select participants for Failure Stival.Those who appeared with the story of failure on this day were Shim Soo Chang, Broadcaster Park Sung Ho, Lee Jin Hyo, Kim Yong Myung, singer Lee Ji Hye and Solbi.Among them, Solbi said, I was ruined as a singer because of my agency. However, due to failure, I was able to create the present Author Solbi.Solbi then mentioned the release process of 12 solo albums, and Tak Jae-hoon said, I remember how I applied paint on the stage.Solbi has gathered topics in 2017 by showing paint performance on the stage of the song RED.Solbi said, At that time, I was very insulted, but I was invited to the Paris Modern Art History Festival through it. It was a great opportunity.Solbi also told the seven-year unknown Actor, who tells me about his failure, People tell me why I am Art history, why do you keep going on an opaque and lonely road? I think it is a success to walk with Choices already.I do not have a defined future, but it is unclear, but if I love it and my own reason is clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success.Solbi made his debut as a mixed group typoon in 2006 and worked until 2010.Solbi, who has been a solo singer since the team disbanded, has become a regular entertainer and has become familiar with him as an entertainer rather than a singer.Also, a white chime tag was attached to him in the appearance of a somewhat strange and pure Solbi.Solbi, who left the broadcasting company for a while, came back to the public again, not as a singer or entertainer, but as Author Solbi.It was art that comforted Solbi, who had suffered from slump and depression due to his long life in the entertainment industry.But despite the new Solbi look, some public have given his art an undesirable look.Solbi appeared on TVN Uquiz on the Block and said, Some people say Why do you draw it? I hate my majors.There was also noise in this process.Solbi released a unique-looking Cake that seemed to have kneaded clay with a hashtag called #HyundaiArt HistoryCake at the end of last year, saying, This Cake has been made in my own way.Since then, Solbis Cake has been controversial for plagiarism, saying it is similar to the pop artist Jeff Bridges Coons.Solbi posted a video of himself eating Cake, inserting the phrase Just a Cake, Seoul (just Cake, Seoul) and voice to replace the answer with performance that misunderstood pop The Artist Andy Warhol.Solbi said that the Cake was a reinterpretation of Jeff Bridges Coons Play - Doh in the first place, and Solbi expressed it as a metaphorical clue as my own way and Hyundai Art HistoryCake.At that time, Solbis plagiarism of Cake was heated, but he continued his work without any response.On March 18, Solbis agency, M.A.P.Crue, said, Solbis work Just a Cake - Angel was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions, starting at the Seoul Auction auction, which was closed the day before.Solbis bold Choices head-on over the Cake series that caused an untimely plagiarism controversy.

Solbi has graced the failure steebule with a genuine story.

On March 21, SBS All The Butlers' was a failure star K that started to select participants for 'Failure Stival'.

Those who appeared with the story of failure on this day were Shim Soo Chang, Broadcaster Park Sung Ho, Lee Jin Hyo, Kim Yong Myung, singer Lee Ji Hye and Solbi. Among them, Solbi said, "I was ruined as a singer because of my agency." However, due to failure, I was able to create the present 'Author Solbi'.

Solbi then mentioned the release process of 12 solo albums, and Tak Jae-hoon said, "I remember how I applied paint on the stage." Solbi has gathered topics in 2017 by showing paint Performance on the stage of the song 'RED'. Solbi said, "At that time, I was very insulted, but I was invited to the Paris Modern Art history Festival through it. It was a great opportunity."

Solbi also told the seven-year unknown Actor, who tells me about his failure, "People tell me why I am 'Art history', 'why do you keep going on an opaque and lonely road?' I think it is a success to walk with Choices already." "I do not have a defined future, but it is unclear, but if I love it and my own reason is clear, I think my life has succeeded even if it is not a social success."

Solbi made his debut as a mixed group typoon in 2006 and worked until 2010. Solbi, who has been a solo singer since the team disbanded, has become a regular entertainer and has become familiar with him as an entertainer rather than a singer. Also, a 'white chime' tag was attached to him in the appearance of a somewhat strange and pure Solbi. Solbi, who left the broadcasting company for a while, came back to the public again, not as a singer or entertainer, but as 'Author Solbi'. It was art that comforted Solbi, who had suffered from slump and depression due to his long life in the entertainment industry.

But despite the new Solbi look, some public have given his art an undesirable look. Solbi appeared on TVN 'Uquiz on the Block' and said, "Some people say 'Why do you draw it? I hate my majors'."

There was also noise in this process. Solbi released a unique-looking Cake that seemed to have kneaded clay with a hashtag called "#HyundaiArt history Cake" at the end of last year, saying, "This Cake has been made in my own way." Since then, Solbi's Cake has been controversial for plagiarism, saying it is similar to the pop artist Jeff Bridges Coons. Solbi posted a video of himself eating Cake, inserting the phrase 'Just a Cake, Seoul' (just Cake, Seoul) and voice to replace the answer with Performance that misunderstood pop The Artist Andy Warhol. Solbi said that the Cake was a reinterpretation of Jeff Bridges Coons' Play - Doh in the first place, and Solbi expressed it as a metaphorical clue as 'my own way' and 'Hyundai Art history Cake'.

At that time, Solbi's plagiarism of Cake was heated, but he continued his work without any response. On March 18, Solbi's agency, M.A.P.Crue, said, "Solbi's work 'Just a Cake - Angel' was awarded at 10.1 million won after 49 competitions, starting at the Seoul Auction auction, which was closed the day before. Solbi's bold Choices head-on over the Cake series that caused an untimely plagiarism controversy.