"All The Butlers" Shim Soo-chang "I Was Emitted...I Wasn't Even Retired."

Former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang recalls pastIn the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Shim Soo-chang talked about the failure experience.Tak Jae-hoon told Shim Soo-chang, I know you went to the pro as a baseball player and succeeded. Did you retire?Shim Soo-chang replied, Im not retired, my clothes are stripped, Im released. Then, Players usually have a Spiny red gurnard retirement ceremony.But I did not retire. My friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house. Shim Soo-chang said: I failed in my health control too, the fans told me, Why are you so healthy?I do not come to the first group because I am sick. He recalled the past, and the cast who heard him was sad.Shim Soo-chang said, There was a disagreement with Jo In-sung, he said. I did it wrong.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang recalls past

In the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Shim Soo-chang talked about the failure experience.

Tak Jae-hoon told Shim Soo-chang, "I know you went to the pro as a Baseball player and succeeded. Did you retire?" Shim Soo-chang replied, "I'm not retired, my clothes are stripped, I'm released." Then, "Players usually have a Spiny red gurnard retirement ceremony. But I did not retire. My friends gave me a retirement ceremony at a small house. "

Shim Soo-chang said: "I failed in my health control too, the fans told me, 'Why are you so healthy? I do not come to the first group because I am sick. "He recalled the past, and the cast who heard him was sad. Shim Soo-chang said, "There was a disagreement with Jo In-sung," he said. "I did it wrong."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.