cha Ji-yeon "All The Butlers Integrated' Cha Eun-woo, mission arbor Is Impressed by Passion"

Interview 1 onwards)Salieri, played by cha Ji-yeon in the play Amadeus, was a character who loved music purely than anyone else, although it was so painful for the unchosen mediocrity.In an interview with the video on March 9, Cha Ji-yeon said there was a point where he resembled Salieri.I sometimes lower my own self-esteem by thinking about why, thats the same thing, so Salieri felt thin, he said.If I meet Salieri, I would say that I am enough. I am beautiful and wonderful. I have done well and I will do well.Not only me, but also those who do this, and those who work at work, are similar to Salieris mind. While performing Amadeus, cha Ji-yeon attracted attention with Hong Seo Young, who played Constantine Weber.Ive never seen him before, watching Headwick Performances; this is the first time Ive played him together, he said.Theres a tone in the musical Actor Bay, and Mr. Seo Young has a pretty, sophisticated tone that European singer-songwriters have, cha Ji-yeon praised Hong Seo Young.I think there is a side that seems to be more solid because I have a big kidney, he said. Seo Young is real, human, and human.Im heartbroken as I practice, he explained.Amadeus has been suspended for two months since December last year due to the 2.5-step upgrade caused by the spread of Covid19.I never blundered on stage before I had Covid, but this time I was dark, recalled Cha Ji-yeon.I was worried about my livelihood and I was hard, I missed it so much over time, he said.After one experience, I decided to do a performance that raises the average with all my strength with the last mind, he added.While the performance was being stopped. Cha Ji-yeon appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers and asked for a moment to meet with the audience.I was comfortable, I came out a lot of people, I was good, he said.(Continue on Interview 3

Interview 1 onwards)

Salieri, played by cha Ji-yeon in the play 'Amadeus', was a character who loved music purely than anyone else, although it was so painful for the unchosen mediocrity.

In an interview with the video on March 9, cha Ji-yeon said there was a point where he resembled Salieri. "I sometimes lower my own self-esteem by thinking about why, that's the same thing, so Salieri felt thin," he said.

"If I meet Salieri, I would say that I am enough. I am beautiful and wonderful. I have done well and I will do well. Not only me, but also those who do this, and those who work at work, are similar to Salieri's mind. "

While performing 'Amadeus', cha Ji-yeon attracted attention with Hong Seo Young, who played Constantine Weber. "I've never seen him before, watching "Headwick Performances"; this is the first time I've played him together," he said.

"There's a tone in the musical Actor Bay, and Mr. Seo Young has a pretty, sophisticated tone that European singer-songwriters have," cha Ji-yeon praised Hong Seo Young. "I think there is a side that seems to be more solid because I have a big kidney," he said. "Seo Young is real, human, and human. "I'm heartbroken as I practice," he explained.

'Amadeus' has been suspended for two months since December last year due to the 2.5-step upgrade caused by the spread of Covid19. "I never blundered on stage before I had Covid, but this time I was dark," recalled cha Ji-yeon. "I was worried about my livelihood and I was hard, I missed it so much over time," he said. "After one experience, I decided to do a performance that raises the average with all my strength with the last mind," he added.

While the performance was being stopped. cha Ji-yeon appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers' and asked for a moment to meet with the audience. "I was comfortable, I came out a lot of people, I was good," he said.

(Continue on Interview 3