"All The Butlers" Solbi "Solo Film Failure, rather, was a good opportunity for the Art history side."

All The Butlers Solbi has Confessions for his experience of taking Failure as an opportunity.In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 21st, Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye and Solbi were shown as the second guests of the survival audition Failure Star K.Solbi mentioned Solo Film Failure as a result of her Failure career; Solbi, who has produced as many as 12 solo albums.Tak Jae-hun teased Is it hard to film? And mentioned the solo album Film that combines with Solbis acting art in the past.Thanks to that film, I was invited to the Art History event in Paris; Failure, but it was a great opportunity for the Art History side, Solbi said.So Cha Eun-woo laughed, saying, Did you do Film?A storyteller with seven years of unknown acting called and said, I have been eliminated 1,500 times in the audition document screening. I have been working out to make a specialty.And I collected money for three years and got a charter, but I was fraudulent. I fell out of the audition again the day after the fraud. The storyteller also laughed, saying, I worked part-time at a fast food restaurant and saw Mr. Tak Jae-hun. He looked so sorry.After hearing the story of the story, Solbi said, Why do you go on an opaque and lonely road? I already think it is a success to choose the road and walk the tous.I dont think theres a set future for everything, and if I love it and the reasons are clear, I think my own life has been successful, even if its not a social success.I do not think I will meet the light someday if I go to the same place as me, no matter what anyone says around me. Meanwhile, All The Butlers, which is broadcasted every Sunday at 6:25 pm, is a program that depicts the life tutoring of young people full of question marks and my way geek masters.

All The Butlers' Solbi has Confessions for his experience of taking Failure as an opportunity.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 21st, Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye and Solbi were shown as the second guests of the survival audition 'Failure Star K'.

Solbi mentioned "Solo Film Failure" as a result of her Failure career; Solbi, who has produced as many as 12 solo albums. Tak Jae-hun teased "Is it hard to Film?" And mentioned the solo album Film that combines with Solbi's acting art in the past. "Thanks to that Film, I was invited to the Art history event in Paris; Failure, but it was a great opportunity for the Art history side," Solbi said.

So Cha Eun-woo laughed, saying, "Did you do Film?"

A storyteller with seven years of unknown acting called and said, "I have been eliminated 1,500 times in the audition document screening. I have been working out to make a specialty. And I collected money for three years and got a charter, but I was fraudulent. I fell out of the audition again the day after the fraud. "

The storyteller also laughed, saying, "I worked part-time at a fast food restaurant and saw Mr. Tak Jae-hun. He looked so sorry.

After hearing the story of the story, Solbi said, "Why do you go on an opaque and lonely road? I already think it is a success to choose the road and walk the tous."

"I don't think there's a set future for everything, and if I love it and the reasons are clear, I think my own life has been successful, even if it's not a social success. I do not think I will meet the light someday if I go to the same place as me, no matter what anyone says around me. "

Meanwhile, All The Butlers', which is broadcasted every Sunday at 6:25 pm, is a program that depicts the life tutoring of young people full of question marks and my way geek masters.