"All The Butlers" Shim Soo-chang "We were able to go to Major Peter Riegert during the National Federation of State High School Assos."

Former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang introduced the story of a near-miss to MajorPeter Riegert during the National Federation of State High School Assos.On the 21st, SBS All The Butlers featured comedian Park Sung-ho and former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang in Failed Star K following last week.On this day, Shim Soo-chang recalled his failure story and surprised him by saying, I had been scouted by the Boston Red Sox in high school.Shim Soo-chang said, I was watching the scouts when I was throwing 145 in the first grade, but I was changing my form to do better, but my mental shaking came to Ibs.The ball didnt fall out of my hand, Shim Soo-chang confessed. I threw it on the ground and threw it in the sky.Tak Jae-hun said, I threw it on the ground anyway and threw it into the sky, so the American hitters could not get it.I had experience in the fourth group, Shim Soo-chang said. The fourth group is almost a local baseball, said Yang Se-hyeong.If you go down to the 6th Army, youll have to go to active duty. When the atmosphere got cheaper, Tak Jae-hun asked, Is that humor?Lee Seung-gi encouraged him to say, Oh, it is okay to write about entertainment failure.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang introduced the story of a near-miss to Major Peter Riegert during the National Federation of State High School Assos.

On the 21st, SBS All The Butlers featured comedian Park Sung-ho and former Baseball player Shim Soo-chang in Failed Star K following last week.

On this day, Shim Soo-chang recalled his failure story and surprised him by saying, "I had been scouted by the Boston Red Sox in high school." Shim Soo-chang said, “I was watching the scouts when I was throwing 145 in the first grade, but I was changing my form to do better, but my mental shaking came to Ibs. “The ball didn’t fall out of my hand,” Shim Soo-chang confessed. “I threw it on the ground and threw it in the sky.”

Tak Jae-hun said, "I threw it on the ground anyway and threw it into the sky, so the American hitters could not get it." “I had experience in the fourth group,” Shim Soo-chang said. “The fourth group is almost a local baseball,” said Yang Se-hyeong. “If you go down to the 6th Army, you’ll have to go to active duty.” When the atmosphere got cheaper, Tak Jae-hun asked, “Is that humor?” Lee Seung-gi encouraged him to say, "Oh, it is okay to write about entertainment failure."

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.