All The Butlers' Jang Dong-min, "60 Carat Ruby Is Safe"

Jang Dong-min has talked about his experience of scamming 60-carat Ruby.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 28th, Solbi, Ji Suk-jin, Jang Dong-min and Kim Min-soo appeared as special features of Failure Stival.Lee Seung-gi hosted the opening ceremony of the Failure Stival; Ji Suk-jin said, Why do you keep doing it when you have no problem living?I didnt fail, but Yang said, Get on with it, hugging Ji Suk-jin, who said, Dont laugh soothingly.Ji Suk-jin then said: I want to abandon the nickname wetland: there are people who bring nonsense; one day an acquaintance recommended it as good information.I said, I would like to receive about 2,000 because I am close. Do you like chicken? Which part do you like? I said chicken legs.Do you think I believe that? Lee Seung-gi said, It is so gross. Ji Seok-ji also introduced another anecdote. One day, a fraudster came in with a 007 bag and opened it, saying that there was a water with miracle efficacy.When I hit this water, I said that the second grade beef would be ++ sirloin, Jang Dong-min said, I know that water.Ji Suk-jin was surprised and said, What? Is that pork? I do not know how to make it.Tak Jae-hoon said, There is something that people who fail can do.Kim Min-soo shocked the members by saying that one of the testicles was missing due to the kick of the opponent during the martial arts Kyonggi.At first, the plastic protective gear was broken when it was hit strongly in the second round, and Kyonggi went on again. The staff at the scene said it was okay.But in the fourth round, I was hit with a lot of strength. I thought something was wrong. I was so sick that I got a fever. Kim Min-soo said, I rested for about three minutes and started Kyonggi again.I didnt even know I was sick then, he said. I finished Kyonggi and went to the hospital in an ambulance, and I got a lot of low kicks and had surgery to remove the blood from my leg.However, Kim Min-soo said, I became a father of two children.Ji Suk-jin said, I am fine, but I have one child.Shim Soo-chang also confessed: When I was a baseball player, I had a record of losing once, and I lost 18 straight, and I said I would donate during the losing streak.So the nickname became a 0-member donation angel, he laughed.Shim Soo-chang then talked about another episode: I dont remember people very well.At the time of Nexen, the clothes of the uniform were not erased, so some uncle said that the time was not erased.And I did a set of players, and the manager said, Who told the boss about the laundry. Jang Dong-min said, I went to The Pawnbroker myself because my acquaintance left Jewelry to The Pawnbroker 10 years ago.The amount requested by an acquaintance at the time was 300 million, and Jang Dong-min said, I showed my deposit to The Pawnbroker, so I brought 55 Jewelry.Jewelry was a huge Ruby, about 60 carats per person, he said, surprising the surroundings.Jang Dong-min received 5 billion worth of appraisals from Jewelryappraiser to prevent Jewelry fraud.But those appraisers were not professional appraisers; in the end Jang Dong-min commissioned a re-appraisal on a Jewelry award in Jongno.As a result of the reassessment, Jewelrys appraisal price, which was a billion won, was found to be 40 million won.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Jang Dong-min has talked about his experience of scamming 60-carat Ruby.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 28th, Solbi, Ji Suk-jin, Jang Dong-min and Kim Min-soo appeared as special features of 'Failure Stival'.

Lee Seung-gi hosted the opening ceremony of the "Failure Stival"; Ji Suk-jin said, "Why do you keep doing it when you have no problem living? I didn't fail," but Yang said, "Get on with it," hugging Ji Suk-jin, who said, "Don't laugh soothingly."

Ji Suk-jin then said: "I want to abandon the nickname 'wetland': there are people who bring nonsense; one day an acquaintance recommended it as good information. I said, "I would like to receive about 2,000 because I am close." "Do you like chicken? Which part do you like?" I said chicken legs. Do you think I believe that? "Lee Seung-gi said," It is so gross. "

Ji Seok-ji also introduced another anecdote. "One day, a fraudster came in with a 007 bag and opened it, saying that there was a water with miracle efficacy. “When I hit this water, I said that the second grade beef would be ++ sirloin,” Jang Dong-min said, “I know that water.” Ji Suk-jin was surprised and said, "What? Is that pork? I do not know how to make it. Tak Jae-hoon said, "There is something that people who fail can do."

Kim Min-soo shocked the members by saying that one of the testicles was missing due to the kick of the opponent during the martial arts Kyonggi. “At first, the plastic protective gear was broken when it was hit strongly in the second round, and Kyonggi went on again. The staff at the scene said it was okay. But in the fourth round, I was hit with a lot of strength. I thought something was wrong. I was so sick that I got a fever. "

Kim Min-soo said, "I rested for about three minutes and started Kyonggi again. “I didn’t even know I was sick then,” he said. “I finished Kyonggi and went to the hospital in an ambulance, and I got a lot of low kicks and had surgery to remove the blood from my leg.” However, Kim Min-soo said, "I became a father of two children." Ji Suk-jin said, "I am fine, but I have one child."

Shim Soo-chang also confessed: “When I was a baseball player, I had a record of losing once, and I lost 18 straight, and I said I would donate during the losing streak. So the nickname became a '0-member donation angel', "he laughed.

Shim Soo-chang then talked about another episode: “I don’t remember people very well. At the time of Nexen, the clothes of the uniform were not erased, so some uncle said that the time was not erased. And I did a set of players, and the manager said, 'Who told the boss about the laundry.' "

Jang Dong-min said, "I went to The Pawnbroker myself because my acquaintance left Jewelry to The Pawnbroker 10 years ago." The amount requested by an acquaintance at the time was 300 million, and Jang Dong-min said, "I showed my deposit to The Pawnbroker, so I brought 55 Jewelry." "Jewelry was a huge Ruby, about 60 carats per person," he said, surprising the surroundings.

Jang Dong-min received 5 billion worth of appraisals from Jewelry appraiser to prevent Jewelry fraud. But those appraisers were not professional appraisers; in the end Jang Dong-min commissioned a re-appraisal on a Jewelry award in Jongno. As a result of the reassessment, Jewelry's appraisal price, which was a billion won, was found to be 40 million won.

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.