Yoo Jae-Suk "Kim Jong-kook, Love Ends This Year...Warehouse Feelings Me" (Running Man)

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk prophesied about Kim Jong-kooks LoveOn the 7th broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Lee Sang, Yunkyoung and Ahn Eun-jin were shown to perform the mission.On this day, Haha tried to tie Ahn Eun-jin, Lee Sang, as a college motive, into a love line.However, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Stop it. He tapped Haha, and Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, I can not even try to be because of you.Ji Suk-jin revealed: Youll see that final time Love has broken a few of them too, Yoo Jae-Suk said, final time should be seen as ending this year.We have to live alone like that, he said. We have not recently gone to a final time house. It is the first time that Warehouse Feelings are in a persons house.Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, I came out and asked if I was the only one who kicked me, I knew I was not Feelings well.On the other hand, the members were divided into penalty man, Eunjin team, Yunkyoung team and played the New Years race.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk prophesied about Kim Jong-kook's Love

On the 7th broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Lee Sang, Yunkyoung and Ahn Eun-jin were shown to perform the mission.

On this day, Haha tried to tie Ahn Eun-jin, Lee Sang, as a college motive, into a Love line. However, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Stop it." He tapped Haha, and Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "I can not even try to be because of you."

Ji Suk-jin revealed: "You'll see that final time Love has broken a few of them too," Yoo Jae-Suk said, "final time should be seen as ending this year. "We have to live alone like that," he said. "We have not recently gone to a final time house. It is the first time that Warehouse Feelings are in a person's house." Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "I came out and asked if I was the only one who kicked me, I knew I was not Feelings well."

On the other hand, the members were divided into penalty man, Eunjin team, Yunkyoung team and played the New Year's Race.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen