Pentagon "To the day when everyone is Icon!"

Idolgroup Pentagon (Hui Kino Yeowon Wooseok Shin Won Yang Hong-seok Yuto Nasu Yan An Qin Hao) is a 2020 yearNicely extraordinary: Pentagon, who was named the winner of the 2020 Asia Artist Awards Icon, is the 2020 year, which marks his fourth year of debut.The results of meaningful changes in Mnet Road to Kingdom and the first place in the debut music broadcast were a great achievement for Pentagon members and fandom universes.In particular, 2021 is expected to be a turning point for Pentagon.Leader Hui is a Pentagon who has to complete the vacancy of key members such as Qin Hao, who is leaving for a while to fulfill his military service obligations, with more advanced musicality and performance.Pentagon members facing the last two days are 2020 yearsI was motivated to celebrate 2021 with the achievement of.Congratulations on the award for the -2020 AAA Icon.- How did you spend the year-end and New Year holidays after the award and until recently?-Pentagon in many ways means a meaningful 2020 yearI think it was.I wonder if the Prime Minister at -AAA has any extraordinary meaning to Pentagon.- From Mr. Huis point of view, I think you will be in many ways now.- I have been debuting for about 4 years and 3 months, but I think I remembered when I was competing and struggling.- I wonder what the reaction of fans and acquaintances around me was.Yan An and Yuto Nasu are also particularly curious about how they got the reaction from overseas fans.-Interview 2
Idolgroup Pentagon (Hui Kino Yeowon Wooseok Shin Won Yang Hong-seok Yuto Nasu Yan An Qin Hao) is a 2020 yearNicely extraordinary: Pentagon, who was named the winner of the 2020 Asia Artist Awards Icon, is the 2020 year, which marks his fourth year of debut.The results of meaningful changes in Mnet Road to Kingdom and the first place in the debut music broadcast were a great achievement for Pentagon members and fandom universes.In particular, 2021 is expected to be a turning point for Pentagon.Leader Hui is a Pentagon who has to complete the vacancy of key members such as Qin Hao, who is leaving for a while to fulfill his military service obligations, with more advanced musicality and performance.Pentagon members facing the last two days are 2020 yearsI was motivated to celebrate 2021 with the achievement of.Congratulations on the award for the -2020 AAA Icon.- How did you spend the year-end and New Year holidays after the award and until recently?-Pentagon in many ways means a meaningful 2020 yearI think it was.I wonder if the Prime Minister at -AAA has any extraordinary meaning to Pentagon.- From Mr. Huis point of view, I think you will be in many ways now.- I have been debuting for about 4 years and 3 months, but I think I remembered when I was competing and struggling.- I wonder what the reaction of fans and acquaintances around me was.Yan An and Yuto Nasu are also particularly curious about how they got the reaction from overseas fans.-Interview 2

Idol group Pentagon (Hui Kino Yeowon Wooseok Shin Won Yang Hong-seok Yuto Nasu Yan An Qin Hao) is a 2020 year Nicely extraordinary: Pentagon, who was named the winner of the 2020 Asia Artist Awards Icon, is the 2020 year, which marks his fourth year of debut. The results of meaningful changes in Mnet 'Road to Kingdom' and the first place in the debut music broadcast were a great achievement for Pentagon members and fandom universes.

In particular, 2021 is expected to be a turning point for Pentagon. Leader Hui is a Pentagon who has to complete the vacancy of key members such as Qin Hao, who is leaving for a while to fulfill his military service obligations, with more advanced musicality and performance. Pentagon members facing the last two days are 2020 years I was motivated to celebrate 2021 with the achievement of.

Congratulations on the award for the -2020 AAA Icon.

- How did you spend the year-end and New Year holidays after the award and until recently?

-Pentagon in many ways means a meaningful 2020 year I think it was.

I wonder if the Prime Minister at -AAA has any extraordinary meaning to Pentagon.

- From Mr. Hui's point of view, I think you will be in many ways now.

- I have been debuting for about 4 years and 3 months, but I think I remembered when I was competing and struggling.

- I wonder what the reaction of fans and acquaintances around me was.

Yan An and Yuto Nasu are also particularly curious about how they got the reaction from overseas fans.

-Interview 2