Sohee 'I Live Alone' Brian Wilson and Pink Couple "Thank You to The Rainbow Members"

Actor Sohee from the group Wonder Girls said, I live alone.Sohee said on February 6th, Thank you to the members of The Rainbow who warmly welcomed me, and the crew who put me beautifully.The last one was finished with Brian Wilson The photo shows MBC I live alone trademark bear doll Brian Wilson and Sohee leaving a certification shot.Sohee has a high-profile face that takes pictures with ease even with a mask pack, and Sohee and Brian Wilsons pink T-shirt couple also attract attention.On the other hand, Sohee, who appeared in the 7th year of I live alone broadcast on the last 5 days, revealed his daily life.On this day, Sohee unveiled a new home for two months after moving in, and showed off his clean inside of the house and healthy daily life.

Actor Sohee from the group Wonder Girls said, "I Live Alone."

Sohee said on February 6th, "Thank you to the members of The Rainbow who warmly welcomed me, and the crew who put me beautifully. The last one was finished with Brian Wilson "

The photo shows MBC 'I Live Alone' trademark bear doll Brian Wilson and Sohee leaving a certification shot.

Sohee has a high-profile face that takes pictures with ease even with a mask pack, and Sohee and Brian Wilson's pink T-shirt couple also attract attention.

On the other hand, Sohee, who appeared in the 7th year of "I Live Alone" broadcast on the last 5 days, revealed his daily life.

On this day, Sohee unveiled a new home for two months after moving in, and showed off his clean inside of the house and healthy daily life.