So Yoo-jin, Baek Jong-won Makeoli manufacturing site released "I don't know"

Cooking researcher So Yoo-jin, a Husband, unveiled the production site of Makegolli in Baek Jong-won.So Yoo-jin said on his instagram on the 23rd, I am working out this morning and talking to Makgeoli. Regardless of the results of the survey, the mind of the white housewife is unfathomable.A hobby I want in the New Year, Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan vs. W.O.W. I dont know ~ Lets not hurt, honey.I want to do my homework. In the video, Baek Jong-won is making Makeoli himself.So Yoo-jin says: Does the hon like Game or Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan?, and Baek Jong-won replied, These days, Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan.So Yoo-jin said, Are you going to do Game again? (Game) 2 came out.I saw it in the article, Baek Jong-won said, Why do you write it? So Yoo-jin laughed, Where did my brother talk, I would have got a story. Baek Jong-won grumbled, You have to keep a secret like that.So Yoo-jin turned the topic Whats the drink today? and Baek Jong-won said, Nuruk is different.Im testing it, he said, showing seriousness in the Makgeoli.Singer Kim Dong-joon, who saw this, admired it as a teacher who is sincere to Makeoli.

Cooking researcher So Yoo-jin, a Husband, unveiled the production site of Makegolli in Baek Jong-won.

So Yoo-jin said on his instagram on the 23rd, "I am working out this morning and talking to Makgeoli. Regardless of the results of the survey, the mind of the white housewife is unfathomable. A hobby I want in the New Year, Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan vs. W.O.W. I don't know ~ Let's not hurt, honey. I want to do my homework. "

In the video, Baek Jong-won is making Makeoli himself. So Yoo-jin says: "Does the hon like Game or Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan? ", and Baek Jong-won replied, "These days, Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan." So Yoo-jin said, "Are you going to do Game again? (Game) 2 came out. I saw it in the article, "Baek Jong-won said," Why do you write it? " So Yoo-jin laughed, "Where did my brother talk, I would have got a story." Baek Jong-won grumbled, "You have to keep a secret like that.

So Yoo-jin turned the topic "What's the drink today?" and Baek Jong-won said, "Nuruk is different. I'm testing it," he said, showing seriousness in the Makgeoli.

Singer Kim Dong-joon, who saw this, admired it as "a teacher who is sincere to Makeoli."