Ryu Hwa-young "I did a lot of Come back, Worry in 3 years" (Interview 1)

In three years, Come back, Worry did a lot.Actor Ryu Hwa-young (28) has expressed his comeback to the house theater with the drama Love Scene Number #.Ryu Hwa-young reunited with the public through the 35-year-old of the wave original xMBC drama Love Scene Number # released on the 1st.She took on the role of the main character Yoon Ban-ya and delicately expressed the feelings of confusion and conflict that she experienced as the false love that she started for success turned into true love.Ryu Hwa-young showed more mature acting ability through Love Scene Number #.In an interview with her, she gave a testimony to her back as an actor in three years, and she talked about her meeting with the public.First, Ryu Hwa-young spoke of his work a lot about his impressions of meeting with the public as Actor in three years.She had a gap of about, three years, since the JTBC drama Beauty Inside, which ended in November 2018.So I was worried that I would not have lost my sense before shooting Love Scene Number #.Ryu Hwa-young said, I think I leaned a lot on my boss and senior while shooting, he said. I was really nervous because it was a come back work for a long time.Thanks to the support and encouragement of my family members (Polaris Entertainment), I was able to keep shooting with the tension off.When asked about her life over the past three years, she said: I studied hard, and I felt a lot of sense of liberation, three years that I wouldnt come back, I was happy.I studied in New York, and I made a lot of friends, and I learned that it was a (life) excitement for them, and I think I felt that I had found a lot of happiness in ordinaryness, he added.The reason why Ryu Hwa-young, who enjoyed the sense of happiness during the three years that he would not return, chose Love Scene Number # was a little different from any other actors.I wanted to prepare Miri for my 30s, not because I liked the script, the character; Ryu Hwa-young said, I wanted to experience 30-five years old.I was about to turn thirty, and I was prepared. I was prepared. I was prepared.Miri I think I should be responsible for my life, so Im trying to get one more actor, to develop it, he said.When Ryu Hwa-young was 30 years old, when asked what it would be like, he said: I dont think Ill admit it.I think its a womans heart that wants to be young even at the age of one year, he said. So I think Ill try to stay in my twenties and twenties somehow.I think I am ready for 40 years in the third and second half, so I think I will have a rush to do something.I was so worried when I was in high school, so I think I am preparing for the SAT of life when I am thirty or thirty-five years old. When she asked, What would Ryu Hwa-young, who is thirty-five, look like?, she thought for a moment and said, Its hard to say what happened now.I still have more growth processes, he said. I hope that my wind will not be a mistake and I will be the kind of person who can hug others. - (interview2) following
In three years, Come back, Worry did a lot.Actor Ryu Hwa-young (28) has expressed his comeback to the house theater with the drama Love Scene Number #.Ryu Hwa-young reunited with the public through the 35-year-old of the wave original xMBC drama Love Scene Number # released on the 1st.She took on the role of the main character Yoon Ban-ya and delicately expressed the feelings of confusion and conflict that she experienced as the false love that she started for success turned into true love.Ryu Hwa-young showed more mature acting ability through Love Scene Number #.In an interview with her, she gave a testimony to her back as an actor in three years, and she talked about her meeting with the public.First, Ryu Hwa-young spoke of his work a lot about his impressions of meeting with the public as Actor in three years.She had a gap of about, three years, since the JTBC drama Beauty Inside, which ended in November 2018.So I was worried that I would not have lost my sense before shooting Love Scene Number #.Ryu Hwa-young said, I think I leaned a lot on my boss and senior while shooting, he said. I was really nervous because it was a come back work for a long time.Thanks to the support and encouragement of my family members (Polaris Entertainment), I was able to keep shooting with the tension off.When asked about her life over the past three years, she said: I studied hard, and I felt a lot of sense of liberation, three years that I wouldnt come back, I was happy.I studied in New York, and I made a lot of friends, and I learned that it was a (life) excitement for them, and I think I felt that I had found a lot of happiness in ordinaryness, he added.The reason why Ryu Hwa-young, who enjoyed the sense of happiness during the three years that he would not return, chose Love Scene Number # was a little different from any other actors.I wanted to prepare Miri for my 30s, not because I liked the script, the character; Ryu Hwa-young said, I wanted to experience 30-five years old.I was about to turn thirty, and I was prepared. I was prepared. I was prepared.Miri I think I should be responsible for my life, so Im trying to get one more actor, to develop it, he said.When Ryu Hwa-young was 30 years old, when asked what it would be like, he said: I dont think Ill admit it.I think its a womans heart that wants to be young even at the age of one year, he said. So I think Ill try to stay in my twenties and twenties somehow.I think I am ready for 40 years in the third and second half, so I think I will have a rush to do something.I was so worried when I was in high school, so I think I am preparing for the SAT of life when I am thirty or thirty-five years old. When she asked, What would Ryu Hwa-young, who is thirty-five, look like?, she thought for a moment and said, Its hard to say what happened now.I still have more growth processes, he said. I hope that my wind will not be a mistake and I will be the kind of person who can hug others. - (interview2) following

"In three years, Come back, Worry did a lot."

Actor Ryu Hwa-young (28) has expressed his comeback to the house theater with the drama 'Love Scene Number #'.

Ryu Hwa-young reunited with the public through the '35-year-old' of the wave original xMBC drama 'Love Scene Number #' released on the 1st. She took on the role of the main character Yoon Ban-ya and delicately expressed the feelings of confusion and conflict that she experienced as the false Love that she started for success turned into true Love.

Ryu Hwa-young showed more mature acting ability through 'Love Scene Number #'. In an interview with her, she gave a testimony to her back as an Actor in three years, and she talked about her meeting with the public.

First, Ryu Hwa-young spoke of his "work a lot" about his impressions of meeting with the public as Actor in three years. She had a gap of about, three years, since the JTBC drama Beauty Inside, which ended in November 2018. So I was worried that I would not have lost my sense before shooting 'Love Scene Number #'.

Ryu Hwa-young said, "I think I leaned a lot on my boss and senior while shooting," he said. "I was really nervous because it was a Come back work for a long time." "Thanks to the support and encouragement of my family members (Polaris Entertainment), I was able to keep shooting with the tension off."

When asked about her life over the past three years, she said: "I studied hard, and I felt a lot of sense of liberation, three years that I wouldn't Come back, I was happy." "I studied in New York, and I made a lot of friends, and I learned that it was a (life) excitement for them, and I think I felt that I had found a lot of happiness in ordinaryness," he added.

The reason why Ryu Hwa-young, who enjoyed the sense of happiness during the three years that he would not return, chose 'Love Scene Number #' was a little different from any other Actors. I wanted to prepare Miri for my 30s, not because I liked the script, the character; Ryu Hwa-young said, "I wanted to experience 30-five years old. I was about to turn thirty, and I was prepared. I was prepared. I was prepared. Miri I think I should be responsible for my life, so I'm trying to get one more Actor, to develop it," he said.

When Ryu Hwa-young was '30 years old', when asked what it would be like, he said: "I don't think I'll admit it." "I think it's a woman's heart that wants to be young even at the age of one year," he said. "So I think I'll try to stay in my twenties and twenties somehow."

"I think I am ready for 40 years in the third and second half, so I think I will have a rush to do something. I was so worried when I was in high school, so I think I am preparing for the SAT of life when I am thirty or thirty-five years old. "

When she asked, 'What would Ryu Hwa-young, who is thirty-five, look like?', she thought for a moment and said, "It's hard to say what happened now. I still have more growth processes, "he said." I hope that my wind will not be a mistake and I will be the kind of person who can hug others. "

- (interview2) following