Running Man' Ji Suk-jin Yang Se-chan, who is deceived by fake news,

Seoul) = Ji Suk-jins fake news caused an unexpected butterfly effect.The first running investment contest was held on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 21st.On the same day, Jeon So-min, a stock-buyer, went to buy information: he bought the first-stage information of bio and Beauty. Jeon So-min bought the two stocks, believing it was good.Ji Suk-jin, who got direct information on stock price rise, came to Beauty all the time. After that, he told Yang Se-chan, who was worried, invest in the Andreu Buenafuente.After hearing Ji Suk-jins information, Yang bought a large amount of Andreu Buenafuentetainment, and Ji Suk-jin also leaked false information to Jeon So-min, who also bought Andreu Buenafuentetainment with the remaining money.After 20 minutes, the stock market opened in 2012. Andreu Buenafuente, Beauty and shipbuilding stocks rose. Ji Suk-jin leaked false information, but Yang Se-chan, who invested in Andreu Buenafuente, became a thunderstorm rich.The return was 540%. Jeon So-min also made a profit from Andreu Buenafuente and Beauty. Sung Ji-hyo was a third.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I feel sick. I feel sick when I see good things. I also have profits, but I feel like I lost my friends a few hundred pros.

Seoul) = Ji Suk-jin's fake news caused an unexpected butterfly effect.

The first running investment contest was held on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 21st.

On the same day, Jeon So-min, a stock-buyer, went to buy information: he bought the first-stage information of bio and Beauty. Jeon So-min bought the two stocks, believing it was good. Ji Suk-jin, who got direct information on "stock price rise," came to Beauty all the time. After that, he told Yang Se-chan, who was worried, "invest in the Andreu Buenafuente." After hearing Ji Suk-jin's information, Yang bought a large amount of Andreu Buenafuentetainment, and Ji Suk-jin also leaked false information to Jeon So-min, who also bought Andreu Buenafuentetainment with the remaining money.

After 20 minutes, the stock market opened in 2012. Andreu Buenafuente, Beauty and shipbuilding stocks rose. Ji Suk-jin leaked false information, but Yang Se-chan, who invested in Andreu Buenafuente, became a thunderstorm rich. The return was 540%. Jeon So-min also made a profit from Andreu Buenafuente and Beauty. Sung Ji-hyo was a third. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I feel sick. I feel sick when I see good things. I also have profits, but I feel like I lost my friends a few hundred pros."