'Mr. Trot2' Kim Eui-young, final 1R greetings...

Mr. Trot2 Kim Eui-young gave thanks to you after the stage.On Wednesday, Kim Eui-young posted a short video on his Instagram, in which he waved and smiled brightly.Kim Eui-young said, Thank You: Love a lot of your first new song, Doggy Steam, and added, #MissMr. Trot#MissMr.Trot2Kim Eui-young #5 #Kim Eui-young, he added.In the post, Yang Ji-eun commented, Our young man was really hard today and I slept well.Kim Eui-young showed his new song Do-Ga-Ga-Tang in the first round of the finals of the TV Chosun entertainment program Miss Mr. Trot2 broadcast the previous day.Kim Eui-young, who captured the audience with pleasant lyrics and performances, cool capsaicin voice.In particular, Jang Min-ho praised, I am surprised how I chose a song that is a perfect match for me. I am surprised how I chose a song that is a perfect match.IMBC • Photo Instagram Capture

'Mr. Trot2' Kim Eui-young gave thanks to you after the stage.

On Wednesday, Kim Eui-young posted a short video on his Instagram, in which he waved and smiled brightly.

Kim Eui-young said, "Thank You: Love a lot of your first new song, 'Doggy Steam'," and added, "#MissMr. Trot#MissMr. "Trot2Kim Eui-young #5 #Kim Eui-young," he added. In the post, Yang Ji-eun commented, "Our young man was really hard today and I slept well."

Kim Eui-young showed his new song 'Do-Ga-Ga-Tang' in the first round of the finals of the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Miss Mr. Trot2' broadcast the previous day. Kim Eui-young, who captured the audience with pleasant lyrics and performances, cool capsaicin voice. In particular, Jang Min-ho praised, "I am surprised how I chose a song that is a Perfect match for me. I am surprised how I chose a song that is a Perfect match."

IMBC • Photo Instagram Capture