Lee Joon-gi, middle magazine cover decoration..or East SinBloom

A different picture of Actor Lee Joon-gi has been released.Namoo Actors released a picture on the 19th that Lee Joon-gi decorated the cover of the February issue of China fashion magazine SENSE.This picture, which was selected as New Years Day in 2021 and was conducted in 3D concept, contains a different picture of Lee Joon-gi.First, Lee Joon-gi in a picture that combines intense red lighting captures the attention of her handsome appearance and aura.Lee Joon-gi, who is enjoying his leisurely leaning on a teacup, has an oriental atmosphere.His harmony of modern and past brings out SinB and creates an illusion that he is in the fantasy world.Meanwhile, Lee Joon-gi told the story of his next film in an interview with the photo shoot.Lee Joon-gi said, I would like to show you a different and more stylish look in the next work, and I am looking at the script hard so that I can meet such a work like fate.Asked about the genre he wanted to try, he said, I like the melody that fans want to see the most, and I want to challenge action and historical drama for a long time.I am worried about opening up various possibilities, so I would like you to expect what kind of work you can greet in 2021.
A different picture of Actor Lee Joon-gi has been released.Namoo Actors released a picture on the 19th that Lee Joon-gi decorated the cover of the February issue of China fashion magazine SENSE.This picture, which was selected as New Years Day in 2021 and was conducted in 3D concept, contains a different picture of Lee Joon-gi.First, Lee Joon-gi in a picture that combines intense red lighting captures the attention of her handsome appearance and aura.Lee Joon-gi, who is enjoying his leisurely leaning on a teacup, has an oriental atmosphere.His harmony of modern and past brings out SinB and creates an illusion that he is in the fantasy world.Meanwhile, Lee Joon-gi told the story of his next film in an interview with the photo shoot.Lee Joon-gi said, I would like to show you a different and more stylish look in the next work, and I am looking at the script hard so that I can meet such a work like fate.Asked about the genre he wanted to try, he said, I like the melody that fans want to see the most, and I want to challenge action and historical drama for a long time.I am worried about opening up various possibilities, so I would like you to expect what kind of work you can greet in 2021.
A different picture of Actor Lee Joon-gi has been released.Namoo Actors released a picture on the 19th that Lee Joon-gi decorated the cover of the February issue of China fashion magazine SENSE.This picture, which was selected as New Years Day in 2021 and was conducted in 3D concept, contains a different picture of Lee Joon-gi.First, Lee Joon-gi in a picture that combines intense red lighting captures the attention of her handsome appearance and aura.Lee Joon-gi, who is enjoying his leisurely leaning on a teacup, has an oriental atmosphere.His harmony of modern and past brings out SinB and creates an illusion that he is in the fantasy world.Meanwhile, Lee Joon-gi told the story of his next film in an interview with the photo shoot.Lee Joon-gi said, I would like to show you a different and more stylish look in the next work, and I am looking at the script hard so that I can meet such a work like fate.Asked about the genre he wanted to try, he said, I like the melody that fans want to see the most, and I want to challenge action and historical drama for a long time.I am worried about opening up various possibilities, so I would like you to expect what kind of work you can greet in 2021.

A different picture of Actor Lee Joon-gi has been released.

Namoo Actors released a picture on the 19th that Lee Joon-gi decorated the cover of the February issue of China fashion magazine 'sense'.

This picture, which was selected as 'New Year's Day in 2021' and was conducted in 3D concept, contains a different picture of Lee Joon-gi. First, Lee Joon-gi in a picture that combines intense red lighting captures the attention of her handsome appearance and aura.

Lee Joon-gi, who is enjoying his leisurely leaning on a teacup, has an oriental atmosphere. His harmony of modern and past brings out SinB and creates an illusion that he is in the fantasy world.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-gi told the story of his next film in an interview with the photo shoot.

Lee Joon-gi said, "I would like to show you a different and more stylish look in the next work, and I am looking at the script hard so that I can meet such a work like fate."

Asked about the genre he wanted to try, he said, "I like the melody that fans want to see the most, and I want to challenge action and historical drama for a long time. I am worried about opening up various possibilities, so I would like you to expect what kind of work you can greet in 2021. "