"I heard it...Wonho, Cafe boss The best standard" also has a crying boyfriend beauty

Singer Wonho has been warmly informed of his recent comeback ahead of his comeback.On the morning of the 25th, Wonho posted a selfie on his personal SNS saying, Now I have a day left.In the photo, Wonho is looking at the camera with dark eyebrows and intense charisma.Wonho has raised the index of viewers by showing off the so-called Hank Hair Style with bangs and the uncoverable muscle that spews out between white T-shirts.Winnies (fan clubs) around the world are expecting Wonhos comeback by leaving comments such as I will do One One in Young, We will always be with you, I love you and I can not wait until tomorrow.Meanwhile, Wonho will release its first Mini album PART.2 Love Synonym #2: Right for Us (Love Synonym #2: Light For Earth) at 2 p.m. on various online sound One sites tomorrow (25th).wonho SNS

Singer Wonho has been warmly informed of his recent comeback ahead of his comeback.

On the morning of the 25th, Wonho posted a selfie on his personal SNS saying, "Now I have a day left."

In the photo, Wonho is looking at the camera with dark eyebrows and intense charisma. Wonho has raised the index of viewers by showing off the so-called 'Hank Hair Style' with bangs and the uncoverable muscle that spews out between white T-shirts.

Winnies (fan clubs) around the world are expecting Wonho's comeback by leaving comments such as "I will do One One in Young", "We will always be with you", "I love you" and "I can not wait until tomorrow".

Meanwhile, Wonho will release its first Mini album PART.2 'Love Synonym #2: Right for Us (Love Synonym #2: Light For Earth') at 2 p.m. on various online sound One sites tomorrow (25th).

Wonho SNS