Eugene, vintage Modern Interiors + Océan View House Daughter To us + Laureen Recent Reveal All The Butlers'

Eugene, a group from SES, told her daughter Tous, who was seven years old with her inside the house.On February 14, SBS All The Butlers appeared in the drama Pent House as the master.Eugene said, I really liked dancing, but nowadays I do not have time to dance.I want to dance to come out to All The Butlers because I am doing childcare except shooting. I think I came to the club. Eugene, who prepared a quiz related to SES on the day, showed a dance medley, saying, I learned choreography while watching the video during the drama shooting.Lee Seung-gi said, When I was in SES, I had a lot of real broadcasts and I think I would have a lot of nights, and Eugene said, I was so tired if I slept for an hour or two and woke up.If youre sleeping like a body, you come to make-up, and when you wake up, your makeup is over. When you wake up, youre in a provider, and you have a lot of schedules.I remember going to Provide by helicopter from Gangnam District by boat from Yeouido to Gangnam District.It was a really crazy schedule, he said.Eugene invited members of All The Butlers to their home.Lee Seung-gi, in a dazzling family photo that was seen as soon as he opened the door, said, I already smell like a fairy.Eugenes house was a spacious living room, a neat white-toned interior, and a unique dresser, and the floor noise-proof mats that were laid out by the children also caught my eye.Lee Seung-gi said, Usually, the atmosphere is one tone, one side is modern and one side is vintage.I feel like a vintage because its a house Ive lived in since my honeymoon - its already my 10th anniversary, Eugene said.Lee Seung-gi asked, Is it still like a honeymoon? And Eugene firmly replied, No, and laughed.Eugene laughed, Its not a honeymoon, but its still good. Eugenes house was impressed by its unique interiors and its Océan view of the sea.Its really pretty at night, I put my kids to bed and sit in a small chair and heal the child is over, Eugene said.Eugenes own cute baby clothes caught her eye. When I had a baby, I knitted a lot. Im floating my childrens scarf.Its fun to make and put on, he said.Then, the first daughter, Tous, who turned seven years old, appeared.I went to the dentist a while ago and treated it for the first time, Eugene said, and To us laughed, boasting of his silver teeth with his mouth open.When Lee Seung-gi asked what was better of the clothes her mother had left and the clothes she bought, To us frankly said, I buy and wear, making the studio into a laughing sea.Eugene said that even if he asked again, To us would rather buy and wear it, and Eugene sweated.Lee Seung-gi asked, Do you know what my mother used to do? Is Black Pink cool? Is my mother cool? To us decided to choose my mother.Eugene was happy, saying, To us really likes black pink. Yang Se-hee said, It looked like Eugene from Oh Yoon-hee, and its amazing because she looks like a mother.Eugene prepared a healthy shoot salmon roll for the members for dinner; while preparing food, her second daughter, Lauryn, who was 30 months old, appeared.Laureen delivered a gift to Eugene, and the members said, Its so cute.
Eugene, a group from SES, told her daughter Tous, who was seven years old with her inside the house.On February 14, SBS All The Butlers appeared in the drama Pent House as the master.Eugene said, I really liked dancing, but nowadays I do not have time to dance.I want to dance to come out to All The Butlers because I am doing childcare except shooting. I think I came to the club. Eugene, who prepared a quiz related to SES on the day, showed a dance medley, saying, I learned choreography while watching the video during the drama shooting.Lee Seung-gi said, When I was in SES, I had a lot of real broadcasts and I think I would have a lot of nights, and Eugene said, I was so tired if I slept for an hour or two and woke up.If youre sleeping like a body, you come to make-up, and when you wake up, your makeup is over. When you wake up, youre in a provider, and you have a lot of schedules.I remember going to Provide by helicopter from Gangnam District by boat from Yeouido to Gangnam District.It was a really crazy schedule, he said.Eugene invited members of All The Butlers to their home.Lee Seung-gi, in a dazzling family photo that was seen as soon as he opened the door, said, I already smell like a fairy.Eugenes house was a spacious living room, a neat white-toned interior, and a unique dresser, and the floor noise-proof mats that were laid out by the children also caught my eye.Lee Seung-gi said, Usually, the atmosphere is one tone, one side is modern and one side is vintage.I feel like a vintage because its a house Ive lived in since my honeymoon - its already my 10th anniversary, Eugene said.Lee Seung-gi asked, Is it still like a honeymoon? And Eugene firmly replied, No, and laughed.Eugene laughed, Its not a honeymoon, but its still good. Eugenes house was impressed by its unique interiors and its Océan view of the sea.Its really pretty at night, I put my kids to bed and sit in a small chair and heal the child is over, Eugene said.Eugenes own cute baby clothes caught her eye. When I had a baby, I knitted a lot. Im floating my childrens scarf.Its fun to make and put on, he said.Then, the first daughter, Tous, who turned seven years old, appeared.I went to the dentist a while ago and treated it for the first time, Eugene said, and To us laughed, boasting of his silver teeth with his mouth open.When Lee Seung-gi asked what was better of the clothes her mother had left and the clothes she bought, To us frankly said, I buy and wear, making the studio into a laughing sea.Eugene said that even if he asked again, To us would rather buy and wear it, and Eugene sweated.Lee Seung-gi asked, Do you know what my mother used to do? Is Black Pink cool? Is my mother cool? To us decided to choose my mother.Eugene was happy, saying, To us really likes black pink. Yang Se-hee said, It looked like Eugene from Oh Yoon-hee, and its amazing because she looks like a mother.Eugene prepared a healthy shoot salmon roll for the members for dinner; while preparing food, her second daughter, Lauryn, who was 30 months old, appeared.Laureen delivered a gift to Eugene, and the members said, Its so cute.

Eugene, a group from SES, told her daughter Tous, who was seven years old with her inside the house.

On February 14, SBS All The Butlers' appeared in the drama 'Pent House' as the master.

Eugene said, "I really liked dancing, but nowadays I do not have time to dance. I want to dance to come out to All The Butlers' because I am doing childcare except shooting. I think I came to the club. " Eugene, who prepared a quiz related to SES on the day, showed a dance medley, saying, "I learned choreography while watching the video during the drama shooting."

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I was in SES, I had a lot of real broadcasts and I think I would have a lot of nights," and Eugene said, "I was so tired if I slept for an hour or two and woke up. If you're sleeping like a body, you come to make-up, and when you wake up, your makeup is over. When you wake up, you're in a provider, and you have a lot of schedules. I remember going to Provide by helicopter from Gangnam District by boat from Yeouido to Gangnam District. It was a really crazy schedule," he said.

Eugene invited members of All The Butlers' to their home. Lee Seung-gi, in a dazzling family photo that was seen as soon as he opened the door, said, "I already smell like a fairy." Eugene’s house was a spacious living room, a neat white-toned interior, and a unique dresser, and the floor noise-proof mats that were laid out by the children also caught my eye. Lee Seung-gi said, "Usually, the atmosphere is one tone, one side is modern and one side is vintage."

"I feel like a vintage because it's a house I've lived in since my honeymoon - it's already my 10th anniversary," Eugene said. Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is it still like a honeymoon?" And Eugene firmly replied, "No," and laughed. Eugene laughed, "It's not a honeymoon, but it's still good." Eugene's house was impressed by its unique Interiors and its Océan view of the sea. "It's really pretty at night, I put my kids to bed and sit in a small chair and heal 'the child is over,'" Eugene said.

Eugene's own cute baby clothes caught her eye. "When I had a baby, I knitted a lot. I'm floating my children's scarf. It's fun to make and put on," he said.

Then, the first daughter, Tous, who turned seven years old, appeared. "I went to the dentist a while ago and treated it for the first time," Eugene said, and To us laughed, boasting of his silver teeth with his mouth open. When Lee Seung-gi asked what was better of the clothes her mother had left and the clothes she bought, To us frankly said, "I buy and wear," making the studio into a laughing sea. Eugene said that even if he asked again, To us would rather buy and wear it, and Eugene sweated.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Do you know what my mother used to do? Is Black Pink cool? Is my mother cool?" To us decided to choose my mother. Eugene was happy, saying, "To us really likes black pink." Yang Se-hee said, "It looked like Eugene from Oh Yoon-hee, and it's amazing because she looks like a mother."

Eugene prepared a healthy shoot salmon roll for the members for dinner; while preparing food, her second daughter, Lauryn, who was 30 months old, appeared. Laureen delivered a gift to Eugene, and the members said, "It's so cute."