Choi Kang-hee - Kim Young-kwang 'Heung ~ Explosion'

KBS2s new tree drama Hello? Its Me! (playplayplay Yoo Song-i and director Lee Hyun-seok) was presented live online on the afternoon of the 17th.Lee Hyun-seok PD, Actor Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Re, and Eum Moon-suk attended the production presentation.Hello? Its me!is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I was 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me to the 37-year-old heroine, Vani (Choi Kang-hee), who has both love and dreams.

KBS2's new tree drama 'Hello? It's Me!' (playplayplay Yoo Song-i and director Lee Hyun-seok) was presented live online on the afternoon of the 17th.

Lee Hyun-seok PD, Actor Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Re, and Eum Moon-suk attended the production presentation.

'Hello? It's me! 'is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I was 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me to the 37-year-old heroine, Vani (Choi Kang-hee), who has both Love and dreams.