Yoo Jun-sang ""Ada Lovelace' Yum Hye-ran, presence was great...believe and rely"

Yoo Jun-sang played the role of Gamotak in the OCN weekend drama Wonderful Rumor which was finished on the 24th.It recorded 11% of the ratings (the final episode based on Nielsen Korea), rewriting the history of the highest ratings in OCN countries.The junior Jo Byung-gyu and Yum Hye-ran and Kim Se-jeong were treated with a counter to hunt the evil ears.It will be followed by Interview 2.- What was the Counters?The breath with Jo Byung-gyu Actor seems to have been poisonously revealed in unsweetened ad-lib scenes.I think it was in the making video, but the actions that were not talked about in advance came out as if they were pre-matched.In the last round, there were many natural breathings that were not made.In fact, I think I was able to draw a good chemistry like a friend while acting together like a father and a son.Kim Se-jeong Actor made a chemistry like a woman and a woman, even though it was like a real sister to suit the character Dohana.Another and Motak had a lot of scenes where Tikitaka came and went, and I think that the cleaning came with various ideas and that it was able to show the best combination by saving well.The presence of Ada Lovelace was so great for our counters that we actually believed and relied on it.Mr. Hyerans role was also great in that he was able to approach acting academically with Actors in the field. Ahn Suk-hwan, and Choi Yoon-youngs acting breathing is also inevitable.Ahn Suk-hwan has played a key role in all the elements, with the force just right for the character of the longest, really all the moments were good.From a moment I felt that Motak wanted to follow the inspiration of the longest while acting personally.So I simulated the vocal cords, played a lot of games, and had a lot of adverbs, but I was a little bit sorry to be cut off.When I painted the narrative of Kamotak and Jung Young, I was worried that viewers would think that there would be a couple like this.Especially, the scenes with Jung Young were relatively small, so I tried harder to save the gods.So I also discussed how to express these scenes convincingly with Choi Yoon-young Actor. Fortunately, I am grateful that such efforts have been well-touched by viewers.Choi Yoon-young Actor was a partner who had really good breathing.It is a work that came in the period when I thought that I wanted to change in a better direction in the future, worrying about changing and not changing while shooting the movie Spring Song .So wonderful Rumor came to me more specially, and I thought that I wanted to show a better picture through this.Wonderful Rumor is a work that announces my new beginning. - I got a bucket list.Im aiming to grow more about this job, this job Im doing now, rather than taking on a new challenge.I am constantly thinking about how to perform better and how to become a better actor.Of course, it will be tough and difficult, but I will make it through it. Please cheer and expect a lot! - The plan for the future.Once soon were going to perform a musical for The Days in early February, were also working on the music, preparing for our next album.The movie has been preparing for the next work, and the spring song I mentioned will probably be released in April. Please expect a lot!
Yoo Jun-sang played the role of Gamotak in the OCN weekend drama Wonderful Rumor which was finished on the 24th.It recorded 11% of the ratings (the final episode based on Nielsen Korea), rewriting the history of the highest ratings in OCN countries.The junior Jo Byung-gyu and Yum Hye-ran and Kim Se-jeong were treated with a counter to hunt the evil ears.It will be followed by Interview 2.- What was the Counters?The breath with Jo Byung-gyu Actor seems to have been poisonously revealed in unsweetened ad-lib scenes.I think it was in the making video, but the actions that were not talked about in advance came out as if they were pre-matched.In the last round, there were many natural breathings that were not made.In fact, I think I was able to draw a good chemistry like a friend while acting together like a father and a son.Kim Se-jeong Actor made a chemistry like a woman and a woman, even though it was like a real sister to suit the character Dohana.Another and Motak had a lot of scenes where Tikitaka came and went, and I think that the cleaning came with various ideas and that it was able to show the best combination by saving well.The presence of Ada Lovelace was so great for our counters that we actually believed and relied on it.Mr. Hyerans role was also great in that he was able to approach acting academically with Actors in the field. Ahn Suk-hwan, and Choi Yoon-youngs acting breathing is also inevitable.Ahn Suk-hwan has played a key role in all the elements, with the force just right for the character of the longest, really all the moments were good.From a moment I felt that Motak wanted to follow the inspiration of the longest while acting personally.So I simulated the vocal cords, played a lot of games, and had a lot of adverbs, but I was a little bit sorry to be cut off.When I painted the narrative of Kamotak and Jung Young, I was worried that viewers would think that there would be a couple like this.Especially, the scenes with Jung Young were relatively small, so I tried harder to save the gods.So I also discussed how to express these scenes convincingly with Choi Yoon-young Actor. Fortunately, I am grateful that such efforts have been well-touched by viewers.Choi Yoon-young Actor was a partner who had really good breathing.It is a work that came in the period when I thought that I wanted to change in a better direction in the future, worrying about changing and not changing while shooting the movie Spring Song .So wonderful Rumor came to me more specially, and I thought that I wanted to show a better picture through this.Wonderful Rumor is a work that announces my new beginning. - I got a bucket list.Im aiming to grow more about this job, this job Im doing now, rather than taking on a new challenge.I am constantly thinking about how to perform better and how to become a better actor.Of course, it will be tough and difficult, but I will make it through it. Please cheer and expect a lot! - The plan for the future.Once soon were going to perform a musical for The Days in early February, were also working on the music, preparing for our next album.The movie has been preparing for the next work, and the spring song I mentioned will probably be released in April. Please expect a lot!

Yoo Jun-sang played the role of Gamotak in the OCN weekend drama 'wonderful Rumor' which was finished on the 24th. It recorded 11% of the ratings (the final episode based on Nielsen Korea), rewriting the history of the highest ratings in OCN countries. The junior Jo Byung-gyu and Yum Hye-ran and Kim Se-jeong were treated with a counter to hunt the evil ears.

It will be followed by Interview 2.

- What was the Counters?

"The breath with Jo Byung-gyu Actor seems to have been poisonously revealed in unsweetened ad-lib scenes. I think it was in the making video, but the Actions that were not talked about in advance came out as if they were pre-matched. In the last round, there were many natural breathings that were not made. In fact, I think I was able to draw a good Chemistry like a friend while acting together like a father and a son. Kim Se-jeong Actor made a Chemistry like a woman and a woman, even though it was like a real sister to suit the character Dohana. Another and Motak had a lot of scenes where Tikitaka came and went, and I think that the cleaning came with various ideas and that it was able to show the best combination by saving well. The presence of Ada Lovelace was so great for our counters that we actually believed and relied on it. Mr. Hyeran's role was also great in that he was able to approach acting academically with Actors in the field. "

Ahn Suk-hwan, and Choi Yoon-young's acting breathing is also inevitable.

"Ahn Suk-hwan has played a key role in all the elements, with the force just right for the character of the longest, really all the moments were good. From a moment I felt that Motak wanted to follow the inspiration of the longest while acting personally. So I simulated the vocal cords, played a lot of games, and had a lot of adverbs, but I was a little bit sorry to be cut off. When I painted the narrative of Kamotak and Jung Young, I was worried that viewers would think that there would be a couple like this. Especially, the scenes with Jung Young were relatively small, so I tried harder to save the gods. So I also discussed how to express these scenes convincingly with Choi Yoon-young Actor. Fortunately, I am grateful that such efforts have been well-touched by viewers. Choi Yoon-young Actor was a partner who had really good breathing."

"It is a work that came in the period when I thought that I wanted to change in a better direction in the future, worrying about changing and not changing while shooting the movie" Spring Song ". So 'wonderful Rumor' came to me more specially, and I thought that I wanted to show a better picture through this. 'wonderful Rumor' is a work that announces my new beginning. "

- I got a bucket list.

"I'm aiming to grow more about this job, this job I'm doing now, rather than taking on a new challenge. I am constantly thinking about 'how to perform better' and 'how to become a better Actor'. Of course, it will be tough and difficult, but I will make it through it. Please cheer and expect a lot! "

- The plan for the future.

"Once soon we're going to perform a musical for "The Days" in early February, we're also working on the music, preparing for our next album. The movie has been preparing for the next work, and the spring song I mentioned will probably be released in April. Please expect a lot! "