"The Useful One Goals" "The Butler" The Blue-eyed Korea, Jeffrey Quincy Jones's Affection (Comprehensive)

On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 17th, Jeffrey Quincy Jones, a lawyer of the largest law firm in Korea, appeared as master.On this day, it was suggested that he served as a lawyer of the largest law firm in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Korea. The name of the master was revealed to Cho Jae-pil, but the members did not notice.The master who appeared on a motorcycle then introduced Korea name is Cho Jae-pil, Jeffrey Quincy Jones.Jeffrey Quincy Jones saw Shin Sung-rok and said, Is not it the drama Cairos? And I watched a lot of Yang Se-hyung on TV and I saw Kim Dong-Hyun on UFC.In particular, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, I would have lived in Korea longer than this person. I came to Korea in 1971 and then I did Saemaul Movement.I came to Korea as a volunteer student, but I remember it exactly on August 15, 1971.  I arrived at Gimpo Airport when I did not have Incheon International Airport. I remember that there was only a field around it. Do not you know the weather in August?I felt it, and as soon as I opened the door (the airplane), I smelled the manure, and there were a lot of foreigners around me, but I was embarrassed because I was not familiar with them, and I just thought, I came home.Its weird. So I guess I was Korean in my past life. I thought I might have fallen to America to learn English.When I go to the United States, I make a mistake in my behavior, and I bow down and say hello.Asked if there is still a part that does not understand, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, I do not think my stomach hurts, I am hungry, but I can not stand stomach pain.But when I see Eunwoo, I feel sick, and I am so good-looking and slim that I can sit next to him.Cha Eun-woo asked, Who do you want to sit next to? Jeffrey Quincy Jones laughed when he said he wanted to sit between Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun.Jeffrey Quincy Jones asked, Why did you do a lawyer in Korea? I did not study law, and I heard a lot of stories about my brother or mother in everyday conversations because I had a lot of family problems when I was serving for two years at the time. I remember that I remember two years after serving and returning to the United States, ...There were a lot of real trauma in our country, but I did not fit with me because I was going to school.Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, In the past, our soccer team was very good at the 2012 London Olympics. However, Park Jong-woo took the placard of Dokdo is our land and did not give the bronze medal to the athlete at the Olympics, so I took the medal again. I was so happy, he recalled. In addition, Jeffrey Quincy Jones defended himself free of charge for various sports players and contributed to the release of injustice.I thought that I would save Koreas economic development, so I was able to attract a lot of investment to Korean companies so that I could increase my job, he said. I was chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce and Industry at the time of the IMF. I talked a lot about revitalizing the economy. And I have been a lot of mergers and acquisitions, and I usually teach start-ups to take over large companies, not to be undervalued, and to suggest what direction they can go in the right direction, he said. If you want to do successful M & A, you have to lose both sides.We make concessions to each other. The members went on a merger and acquisition war with Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun respectively.Yang was represented by Lee Seung-gi, while Cha Eun-woo was represented by Kim Dong-Hyun.Lee Seung-gi is a great company, but the stock price is too expensive, Shin Sung-rok said of Kim Dong-Hyun. Kim Dong-Hyun has good caustic rain 1Lee Seung-gi=10 Kim Dong-Hyun.Cha Eun-woo also said, There is a lot of fear, indecisiveness, and lack of common sense, but there is a possibility of development because it can be applied to any color like a drawing paper because of the double side of the coin.I have played all genres, from singers, acting, to variety, Yang said of Lee Seung-gi.Jeffrey Quincy Jones asked if he wanted to sell it, and Lee Seung-gi said, I honestly do not want to sell it, he said. I want to help Kim Dong-Hyun.Kim Dong-Hyun emphasized, I want to sell it with sincerity. Jeffrey Quincy Jones took over Kim Dong-Hyun and emphasized, In fact, if I made money, I would have chosen Lee Seung-gi, but I thought I could go for a long time.Jeffrey Quincy Jones ate his wife and favorite Chungkukjang with the members and held a meeting with nonprofit organizations.The nonprofit RMHC is in 63 countries around the world, building a house where sick children can stay near the hospital while their families are separated while they are being treated in the hospital.If you relieve the stress of parents in the hospital, the treatment of children is much better.I established the first house in Busan this time and made a shelter for my family. He said he would provide education for children who can not go to school.Jeffrey Quincy Jones called the family leaving the hospital and said, Lets not see you here next time.In addition, Jeffrey Quincy Jones released a poem by Park Hyo-jin, a 16-year-old who had myeloid leukemia, and Shin Sung-rok, who was trying to read it, showed a tearful appearance.This is the best thing I do, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said. I do not have to go beyond it and I really need to help. I think we all have a bright future.Finally, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, There was a lot of crisis in Korea, so there was a lot of development.We do not give up on any crisis, we try and overcome it, he said. Goldman Sachs ranked Korea second in the 2050 world GDP rankings.In 70 years, it has changed from a country that is helped to a country that can help.I always say I Want to Be You, which is the purpose of my life, the goal of my life, he said. It would be nice if I remembered that he was a very useful person even after I died.On the same day, Lee Seung-gi and Jae Yeon together with Seopyeonjes Love Song, Choi Jung Won, Cha Eun Woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yang Se-hyung showed Chicagos All That Jazz.In particular, Kim So Hyun, along with Shin Sung-rok, showed The Phantom of the Opera following the ghost of the opera Keme of Me, and made everyone thrilled with a tremendous treble.

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 17th, Jeffrey Quincy Jones, a lawyer of the largest law firm in Korea, appeared as master.

On this day, it was suggested that he served as a lawyer of the largest law firm in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Korea. The name of the master was revealed to Cho Jae-pil, but the members did not notice.

The master who appeared on a motorcycle then introduced "Korea name is Cho Jae-pil, Jeffrey Quincy Jones". Jeffrey Quincy Jones saw Shin Sung-rok and said, "Is not it the drama 'Cairos'?" And "I watched a lot of Yang Se-hyung on TV and I saw Kim Dong-Hyun on UFC." In particular, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "I would have lived in Korea longer than this person." "I came to Korea in 1971 and then I did Saemaul Movement."

I came to Korea as a volunteer student, but I remember it exactly on August 15, 1971. "" I arrived at Gimpo Airport when I did not have Incheon International Airport. I remember that there was only a field around it. Do not you know the weather in August? I felt it, and as soon as I opened the door (the airplane), I smelled the manure, and there were a lot of foreigners around me, but I was embarrassed because I was not familiar with them, and I just thought, 'I came home.' It's weird. So I guess I was Korean in my past life. I thought I might have fallen to America to learn English. When I go to the United States, I make a mistake in my behavior, and I bow down and say hello.

Asked if there is still a part that does not understand, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "I do not think my stomach hurts, I am hungry, but I can not stand stomach pain." "But when I see Eunwoo, I feel sick, and I am so good-looking and slim that I can sit next to him." Cha Eun-woo asked, "Who do you want to sit next to?" Jeffrey Quincy Jones laughed when he said he wanted to sit between Yang Se-hyeong and Kim Dong-Hyun.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones asked, "Why did you do a lawyer in Korea?" "I did not study law, and I heard a lot of stories about my brother or mother in everyday conversations because I had a lot of family problems when I was serving for two years at the time." "I remember that I remember two years after serving and returning to the United States, ... There were a lot of real trauma in our country, but I did not fit with me because I was going to school.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "In the past, our soccer team was very good at the 2012 London Olympics." However, Park Jong-woo took the placard of 'Dokdo is our land' and did not give the bronze medal to the athlete at the Olympics, so I took the medal again. " "I was so happy," he recalled. In addition, Jeffrey Quincy Jones defended himself free of charge for various sports players and contributed to the release of injustice.

"I thought that I would save Korea's economic development, so I was able to attract a lot of investment to Korean companies so that I could increase my job," he said. "I was chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce and Industry at the time of the IMF. I talked a lot about revitalizing the economy. " "And I have been a lot of mergers and acquisitions, and I usually teach start-ups to take over large companies, not to be undervalued, and to suggest what direction they can go in the right direction," he said. "If you want to do successful M & A, you have to lose both sides. We make concessions to each other. "

The members went on a merger and acquisition war with Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun respectively. Yang was represented by Lee Seung-gi, while Cha Eun-woo was represented by Kim Dong-Hyun. "Lee Seung-gi is a great company, but the stock price is too expensive," Shin Sung-rok said of Kim Dong-Hyun. "Kim Dong-Hyun has good caustic rain 1Lee Seung-gi=10 Kim Dong-Hyun." Cha Eun-woo also said, "There is a lot of fear, indecisiveness, and lack of common sense, but there is a possibility of development because it can be applied to any color like a drawing paper because of the double side of the coin." "I have played all genres, from singers, acting, to variety," Yang said of Lee Seung-gi.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones asked if he wanted to sell it, and Lee Seung-gi said, "I honestly do not want to sell it," he said. "I want to help Kim Dong-Hyun." Kim Dong-Hyun emphasized, "I want to sell it with sincerity." Jeffrey Quincy Jones took over Kim Dong-Hyun and emphasized, "In fact, if I made money, I would have chosen Lee Seung-gi, but I thought I could go for a long time.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones ate his wife and favorite Chungkukjang with the members and held a meeting with nonprofit organizations. The nonprofit RMHC is in 63 countries around the world, building a house where sick children can stay near the hospital while their families are separated while they are being treated in the hospital. "If you relieve the stress of parents in the hospital, the treatment of children is much better. I established the first house in Busan this time and made a shelter for my family. "He said he would provide education for children who can not go to school. Jeffrey Quincy Jones called the family leaving the hospital and said, "Let's not see you here next time."

In addition, Jeffrey Quincy Jones released a poem by Park Hyo-jin, a 16-year-old who had myeloid leukemia, and Shin Sung-rok, who was trying to read it, showed a tearful appearance. "This is the best thing I do," Jeffrey Quincy Jones said. "I do not have to go beyond it and I really need to help. I think we all have a bright future."

Finally, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "There was a lot of crisis in Korea, so there was a lot of development. "We do not give up on any crisis, we try and overcome it," he said. "Goldman Sachs ranked Korea second in the 2050 world GDP rankings. In 70 years, it has changed from a country that is helped to a country that can help. "I always say 'I Want to Be You', which is the purpose of my life, the goal of my life," he said. "It would be nice if I remembered that he was a very useful person even after I died."

On the same day, Lee Seung-gi and Jae Yeon together with Seopyeonje's "Love Song", Choi Jung Won, Cha Eun Woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, and Yang Se-hyung showed Chicago's "All That Jazz". In particular, Kim So Hyun, along with Shin Sung-rok, showed 'The Phantom of the Opera' following the ghost of the opera 'Keme of Me', and made everyone thrilled with a tremendous treble.