'The Penthouse' Park Eun-suk "Many Love - Finishing well with a great response" Season 1 closing remarks

Actor Park Eun-suk reveals the end of season 1 of The PenthousePark Eun-suk posted a long article on personal SNS on January 5, expressing his gratitude ahead of the end of the SBS drama The Penthouse season 1.Park Eun-suk said, After a long and long shoot, I finally came to the last 21 times safely. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers first.I was able to finish well with a lot of love and a great response in difficult times.  Once again, I thank Kim Soon-ok, director Ju Dong-min and director Park Boram.It was not easy to shoot, but I was working hard to come to the end with a heavy burden. I am deeply grateful to the studio S, the green snake media and our field staff. Especially, the hair team of the makeup team was so hard to dress up.I was always impressed by your research and care like your Actor every time.I am grateful that you have worked so hard to produce the director of the director of the camera director, the director of the sound director, and that you can never make characters that you can not make alone, and that you can work hard in the invisible place, he added.Meanwhile, The Penthouse starring Park Eun-suk will be broadcast at the last episode of Season 1 at 10 pm on May 5

Actor Park Eun-suk reveals the end of season 1 of 'The Penthouse'

Park Eun-suk posted a long article on personal SNS on January 5, expressing his gratitude ahead of the end of the SBS drama 'The Penthouse' season 1.

Park Eun-suk said, "After a long and long shoot, I finally came to the last 21 times safely. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the viewers first. I was able to finish well with a lot of love and a great response in difficult times. "" Once again, I thank Kim Soon-ok, director Ju Dong-min and director Park Boram. It was not easy to shoot, but I was working hard to come to the end with a heavy burden. "

"I am deeply grateful to the studio S, the green snake media and our field staff. Especially, the hair team of the makeup team was so hard to dress up. I was always impressed by your research and care like your Actor every time. "I am grateful that you have worked so hard to produce the director of the director of the camera director, the director of the sound director, and that you can never make characters that you can not make alone, and that you can work hard in the invisible place," he added.

Meanwhile, 'The Penthouse' starring Park Eun-suk will be broadcast at the last episode of Season 1 at 10 pm on May 5