'Single mom' Park Eun-hye, Twins playable grand living room...everyday Houkans

Actor Park Eun-hye flaunted the interior of the house as good as HotelPark Eun-hye told his SNS on the 14th, My favorite space. I do not have a day off these days, so I think of the time I sat there and sat in the sun.I left two photos with the article The sun is brighter and the better place.The photo shows the living room of the house where Park Eun-hye lives, with a sophisticated, comfortable interior and a neat, spacious space that catches the eye.Park Eun-hye recently released a house that moved on SBS FiL Do you reveal your daily life.Park Eun-hye has attracted attention by boasting state-of-the-art systems such as air conditioners with air purifier function, living rooms that can be set in desired colors through apps, and insect screens that prevent fine dust.Park Eun-hye married in 2008, and in 2011 held her Twins son in her arms; after 11 years of marriage in 2019, she announced the news of her divorce in consultation.

Actor Park Eun-hye flaunted the interior of the house as good as Hotel

Park Eun-hye told his SNS on the 14th, "My favorite space. I do not have a day off these days, so I think of the time I sat there and sat in the sun. I left two photos with the article "The sun is brighter and the better place".

The photo shows the living room of the house where Park Eun-hye lives, with a sophisticated, comfortable interior and a neat, spacious space that catches the eye.

Park Eun-hye recently released a house that moved on SBS FiL 'Do you reveal your daily life'. Park Eun-hye has attracted attention by boasting state-of-the-art systems such as air conditioners with air purifier function, living rooms that can be set in desired colors through apps, and insect screens that prevent fine dust.

Park Eun-hye married in 2008, and in 2011 held her Twins son in her arms; after 11 years of marriage in 2019, she announced the news of her divorce in consultation.