Penthouse' Hyun-soo Kim "Matthew Chemie Completed thanks to Senior Eugene"

Penthouse Hyun-soo Kim expressed his gratitude for Eugene, who co-worked as a mother and daughter.On the 6th and written interviews, Hyun-soo Kim expressed his feelings of co-working with Eugene and mother and daughter at SBS Monthly Drama Penthouse (playplayplay by Kim Soon-ok, director Ju Dong-min) which ended on the 5th.Hyun-soo Kim is the only daughter of Eugene in Penthouse, and a character who sings with a kangdagu every day because he thinks that no one can ignore him if he is the best with a special talent in Vocal music.Rhona, who had a heavenly voice but was unable to sing because she was injured in the vocal cords, decided to go to the Cheonga pre-promise and major in Vocal music, unlike her mother who wants to work as a professional.To play Bae, Hyun-soo Kim immersed himself in the character, playing Vocal music, piano, etc.The efforts of the Hyun-soo Kim, who struggled to immerse himself in the character, also caught the eye of viewers with Eugene and mother-daughter Chemie, who played Oh Yoon-hee.I know S.E.S., he said, and I know S.E.S., said a former student from Eugene who made his debut in 1997.I love the song I love you, so it was so good when I said I was playing with you. When I filmed, Eugene was able to take a pleasant picture because he was comfortable with the atmosphere of the filming scene and helped me a lot.I am grateful that Eugene has made a lot of effort first because she is a mother and daughter, and I am grateful that she has made the most of the filming with Eugene, but she came first and made the atmosphere of the filming scene comfortable.I think that it was possible for the mother and daughter Kimi to come out. On the other hand, SBS drama Penthouse is a drama about the real estate and education war in the house price 1 and the education war in the education 1 with the distorted Blow-Up which can not be filled with the Queen of the 100th floor Penthouse, the Prima Donna of Blow-Up which engulfs everything,He finished season 1 on the last 4th with a highest audience rating of 28.8% (21 episodes, 2).

Penthouse' Hyun-soo Kim expressed his gratitude for Eugene, who co-worked as a mother and daughter.

On the 6th and written Interviews, Hyun-soo Kim expressed his feelings of co-working with Eugene and mother and daughter at SBS Monthly Drama Penthouse (playplayplay by Kim Soon-ok, director Ju Dong-min) which ended on the 5th.

Hyun-soo Kim is the only daughter of Eugene in Penthouse, and a character who sings with a kangdagu every day because he thinks that no one can ignore him if he is the best with a special talent in Vocal music. Rhona, who had a heavenly voice but was unable to sing because she was injured in the vocal cords, decided to go to the Cheonga pre-promise and major in Vocal music, unlike her mother who wants to work as a professional.

To play Bae, Hyun-soo Kim immersed himself in the character, playing Vocal music, piano, etc. The efforts of the Hyun-soo Kim, who struggled to immerse himself in the character, also caught the eye of viewers with Eugene and mother-daughter Chemie, who played Oh Yoon-hee.

“I know S.E.S.,” he said, “and I know S.E.S.,” said a former student from Eugene who made his debut in 1997. I love the song I love you, so it was so good when I said I was playing with you. "

"When I filmed, Eugene was able to take a pleasant picture because he was comfortable with the atmosphere of the filming scene and helped me a lot. I am grateful that Eugene has made a lot of effort first because she is a mother and daughter, and I am grateful that she has made the most of the filming with Eugene, but she came first and made the atmosphere of the filming scene comfortable. I think that it was possible for the mother and daughter Kimi to come out. "

On the other hand, SBS Drama Penthouse' is a Drama about the real estate and education war in the house price 1 and the education war in the education 1 with the distorted Blow-Up which can not be filled with the 'Queen' of the 100th floor Penthouse, the 'Prima Donna' of Blow-Up which engulfs everything, He finished season 1 on the last 4th with a highest audience rating of 28.8% (21 episodes, 2).