[N pictorial] MomoLand, Heung-boo: The Revolutionist Ji-woo as an atmosphere lady

The Momoland picture released by Fashion Magazine Singles on the 26th has a calm and elegant sensibility.Momoland is a back door that shows a smile of a clear girl and boasts a warm chemistry, but it turns into a serious and fascinating expression and emits a reverse charm that is contrary to the usual excitement on stage.Especially, it showed the concept genius aspect, including both the innocence of the young girl and the beauty of the mature woman.In an interview with Han, Jane said, I feel like I am filling up with a kind of social life that meets many people and stays with members. As a singer, his career has accumulated, he seems to have become more relaxed and more able to catch on stage than before. Hyebin said, Now I learn a little bit and think more than before. Nancy said, I have become able to see the world more widely and think more deeply with members.Momoland is also popular, so I think it is confident now, JooE said. I have to be more confident and shameless. Ain said, My own values ​​and colors have become more solid than my debut.

The MomoLand picture released by Fashion Magazine Singles on the 26th has a calm and elegant sensibility.

MomoLand is a back door that shows a smile of a clear Girl and boasts a warm 'chemistry', but it turns into a serious and fascinating expression and emits a reverse charm that is contrary to the usual excitement on stage.

Especially, it showed the 'concept genius' aspect, including both the innocence of the young Girl and the beauty of the mature woman.

In an Interview with Han, Jane said, "I feel like I am filling up with a kind of social life that meets many people and stays with members." As a Singer, his career has accumulated, he seems to have become more relaxed and more able to catch on stage than before. "

Hyebin said, "Now I learn a little bit and think more than before." Nancy said, "I have become able to see the world more widely and think more deeply with members."

"MomoLand is also popular, so I think it is confident now," JooE said. "I have to be more confident and shameless." Ain said, "My own values ​​and colors have become more solid than my debut."