Kim Tae-hee' Rain, Collabo Announcement with Dance Singers...."Lee Hyori Chungha" Comment rush [SHOT!]

On the afternoon of the 26th, Rain posted a selfie on his personal SNS saying, # bums hi!!I want you to get a song, I try the stage with my brother, and I change it to me.So, Im asking you to work with a female dance singer to celebrate the first place # season season # 1 million, and # collaboration. # Ill do it.And Rain is Dan! Youre a dancer, and Ill show you in season season season! One more sword dance! Ill make it.# Jinyoung Type Change # Lets change to mixed # Start recommendation! Many netizens are responding to Chungha, Lee Hyoriri Ri, BoA, Twice Momo, and Jesse, saying, Tear me once more, The Rain is back, What stage is it this time? And I am expecting it already.Meanwhile, Rain is currently communicating with fans through the YouTube channel Season B Season.[Photo] Non-SNS

On the afternoon of the 26th, Rain posted a selfie on his personal SNS saying, "# bums hi!!"

"I want you to get a song, I try the stage with my brother, and I change it to me. So, I'm asking you to work with a female dance singer to celebrate the first place # season season # 1 million, and # Collaboration. # I'll do it. "

And Rain is "Dan! You're a dancer, and I'll show you in season season season! One more sword dance! I'll make it. # Jinyoung Type Change # Let's change to mixed # Start recommendation! "

Many netizens are responding to Chungha, Lee Hyoriri Ri, BoA, Twice Momo, and Jesse, saying, "Tear me once more," "The Rain is back," "What stage is it this time?" And "I am expecting it already."

Meanwhile, Rain is currently communicating with fans through the YouTube channel 'Season B Season'.

[Photo] Non-SNS