Joohyun Kim "If you run out of Cost of living, you can do Alba next month" ..

Actor Joohyun Kim said, I thought it was a work that comforts the unfair people, not for me, about the occasion that SBS Drama appeared in Flying and Going.Joohyun Kim recently said in an interview with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan, I am grateful to participate.When asked if he felt burdened in dealing with the story of a hard life, Joohyun Kim said, I was very comforted by indirectly seeing the process of their life.Ive been a great pain in my life, and Ive been able to take my situation with confidence, he said, expressing his deep affection for the work.He said he was worried about Character by looking for similar works such as the mini series When they look at us as well as reading the original Delayed Justice for this drama.Joohyun Kim, who has been playing an intense character such as the strong performance of the movie Pandora and Song Hwa-ran from Yanbian of Drama Modern Farmer, revealed his agony that he wanted to do a strong character with a different texture when asked whether it was hardened by the image like candy.Joohyun Kim said, If the performance in Pandora is a character that is strong for him, there is a difference that Yo Kyoung in Fly and Go to the Stream is a character that is strong for others.About a year of vacancy, I like to be alone, so I spent about six months really comfortably.In addition, If you rest too long and you run out of Cost of living, I think you can work part time next month.The acting is always something I can do when Im ready, so in a way its more greedy. Ive been waiting for my work.I think it is right to do it when I can do well and when I can get along with many people. cosmopolytan
Actor Joohyun Kim said, I thought it was a work that comforts the unfair people, not for me, about the occasion that SBS Drama appeared in Flying and Going.Joohyun Kim recently said in an interview with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan, I am grateful to participate.When asked if he felt burdened in dealing with the story of a hard life, Joohyun Kim said, I was very comforted by indirectly seeing the process of their life.Ive been a great pain in my life, and Ive been able to take my situation with confidence, he said, expressing his deep affection for the work.He said he was worried about Character by looking for similar works such as the mini series When they look at us as well as reading the original Delayed Justice for this drama.Joohyun Kim, who has been playing an intense character such as the strong performance of the movie Pandora and Song Hwa-ran from Yanbian of Drama Modern Farmer, revealed his agony that he wanted to do a strong character with a different texture when asked whether it was hardened by the image like candy.Joohyun Kim said, If the performance in Pandora is a character that is strong for him, there is a difference that Yo Kyoung in Fly and Go to the Stream is a character that is strong for others.About a year of vacancy, I like to be alone, so I spent about six months really comfortably.In addition, If you rest too long and you run out of Cost of living, I think you can work part time next month.The acting is always something I can do when Im ready, so in a way its more greedy. Ive been waiting for my work.I think it is right to do it when I can do well and when I can get along with many people. cosmopolytan

Actor Joohyun Kim said, "I thought it was a work that comforts the unfair people, not for me," about the occasion that SBS Drama appeared in "Flying and Going".

Joohyun Kim recently said in an interview with fashion magazine Cosmopolitan, "I am grateful to participate."

When asked if he felt burdened in dealing with the story of a hard life, Joohyun Kim said, "I was very comforted by indirectly seeing the process of their life. “I’ve been a great pain in my life, and I’ve been able to take my situation with confidence,” he said, expressing his deep affection for the work.

He said he was worried about Character by looking for similar works such as the mini series 'When they look at us' as well as reading the original 'Delayed Justice' for this Drama.

Joohyun Kim, who has been playing an intense Character such as the strong performance of the movie 'Pandora' and Song Hwa-ran from Yanbian of Drama 'Modern Farmer', revealed his agony that he wanted to do a strong Character with a different texture when asked whether it was hardened by the image like candy.

Joohyun Kim said, "If the performance in 'Pandora' is a Character that is strong for him, there is a difference that Yo Kyoung in 'Fly and Go to the Stream' is a Character that is strong for others."

About a year of vacancy, "I like to be alone, so I spent about six months really comfortably." In addition, "If you rest too long and you run out of Cost of living, I think you can work part time next month." The acting is always something I can do when I'm ready, so in a way it's more greedy. I've been waiting for my work. I think it is right to do it when I can do well and when I can get along with many people. "

cosmopolytan