IZ*ONE Jang Won-young "The Analects the youngest child and Par...Loved Feelings"

I want to do the Analects the youngest child, he said.Loved Feelings are good, and the members sisters understand me more and generously, and I have moments to follow as the youngest child.Its natural to give up and align with each other and weve been doing it, he said, expressing candid feelings about Chemie with members of IZ*ONE.Photo: Elle
I want to do the Analects the youngest child, he said.Loved Feelings are good, and the members sisters understand me more and generously, and I have moments to follow as the youngest child.Its natural to give up and align with each other and weve been doing it, he said, expressing candid feelings about Chemie with members of IZ*ONE.Photo: Elle
I want to do the Analects the youngest child, he said.Loved Feelings are good, and the members sisters understand me more and generously, and I have moments to follow as the youngest child.Its natural to give up and align with each other and weve been doing it, he said, expressing candid feelings about Chemie with members of IZ*ONE.Photo: Elle

“I want to do The Analects the youngest child,” he said. Loved Feelings are good, and the members' sisters understand me more and generously, and I have moments to follow as the youngest child. “It’s natural to give up and align with each other and we’ve been doing it,” he said, expressing candid Feelings about Chemie with members of IZ*ONE.

Photo: Elle