Kim Min-joo, was so beautiful... 'I want to get tangled up' beauty

Kim Min-joo, a member of the group IZ*ONE, has revealed his current status.On Thursday, Kim Min-joo posted several photos on his social networking site, which he filmed and shared of himself on camera.Kim Min-joo in the public photo gave a long straight hair, a white shirt, and a giblet headline on his wrist.The fans who saw him reacted to hearts and responded, Where will you be pretty? I think my first love looks like this, and I really want to get entangled.Meanwhile, Kim Min-joo is currently in charge of MBC Show! Music Core MC.Kim Min-joo SNS

Kim Min-joo, a member of the group IZ*ONE, has revealed his current status.

On Thursday, Kim Min-joo posted several photos on his social networking site, which he filmed and shared of himself on camera.

Kim Min-joo in the public photo gave a long straight hair, a white shirt, and a giblet headline on his wrist. The fans who saw him reacted to hearts and responded, "Where will you be pretty?" "I think my first love looks like this," and "I really want to get entangled."

Meanwhile, Kim Min-joo is currently in charge of MBC 'Show! Music Core' MC.

Kim Min-joo SNS